No announcement yet.

Rictor's Vartwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rictor
    Isn't the Kindle the thing Anna was holding in her hand? Thats what was put on Geoff's Facebook, and he is the show's editor.
    Oh, you mean the Blue Energe device?

Comment

I looked at my portrait and realized I was never truly happy with Father Jack... so I re-sketched him this morning. I think this looks much better. Question is, do I want to keep the cross?

Comment

It's finished! YEA! I hate not being happy with something! Then I go back and fix it and then I'm happy! Happiness is important if you are an artist.

Last edited by rictor; 01-16-2011, 05:32 PM.

Comment

UPDATE
          I re-did the satire In Bed With The Enemy drawing and added Thomas. Hobbes' bed is getting full!
          Last edited by rictor; 03-27-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

these are AWESOME!~

one small thing I noticed. you got the e & l criss-crossed if you were trying to spell "Angels"

Originally posted by rictor
            It's finished! YEA! I hate not being happy with something! Then I go back and fix it and then I'm happy! Happiness is important if you are an artist.

Comment

Originally posted by maven
              these are AWESOME!~

one small thing I noticed. you got the e & l criss-crossed if you were trying to spell "Angels"
              Eh at least the typo isn't on the actual artwork.

----- Added 52 Seconds later -----

I finally colored In Bed With The Enemy!

Last edited by rictor; 03-28-2011, 12:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎