Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rictor's Vartwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK - Angels and Demons is finished. I like it. It is not as grand as The Visitors Strike Back, but I wasn't trying to out do myself either.

Comment

Nice job.

Comment

That is so awesome!

Comment

How about a picture of Erica showing Anna how human females kiss each other?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrian
            How about a picture of Erica showing Anna how human females kiss each other?

Comment

LOL that would be great! Yeah! Rictor should do it!

Comment

I can see it right now:

Erica holds Anna in a passionate embrace, one hand gently caressing Anna's cheek and the other gracing her neck.
                Anna places both hands on Erica, one near her breast and the other on her thigh, exploring her soft human body with her fingertips.
                Although Erica is in work uniform, the top few buttons of her blouse have been unbuttoned...
                Erica is learning in to Anna, her eyes closed. However, her mouth is open and we see the slighest hint of her firm, pink tongue.

and for the best part..

Anna's eyes are open.
                The one eye we see is looking directly at us, not erica.
                Anna's mouth is also open, and we see a wet lizard forked tongue inching out ever so close to Erica's.
                Is that the shape of a erect nipple we can see, creating a soft round bump in Anna's immaculate suit?
                Erica (eyes closed) doesn't notice when Anna is about to slip in...
                Anna has the slighest, subtle hint of a smile on her face.
                Last edited by Tyrian; 06-18-2010, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Actually loopyallie, your avatar picture of Erica looks very similar to what I described... it's just missing Anna.

Comment

Oh lord...

Comment

OK on that note... we won't be asking Rictor to do THAT drawing. However I think Rictor might want to play with the idea of DIANA and ANNA standing side by side... one with her laser gun, the other with her Kindle.

Comment

^ I prefer that one much better.

Comment

Actually if Ricktor not going to draw, Tyrian has given me an idea to photoshop a blend...

Comment

Can't wait to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by rictor
                              OK on that note... we won't be asking Rictor to do THAT drawing.

Kindle?

By the way, I love your last drawing. The visitors with mouths wide open and teeth showing are very creepy Jack praying looks great in contrast with Anna

Comment

Isn't the Kindle the thing Anna was holding in her hand? Thats what was put on Geoff's Facebook, and he is the show's editor.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎