No announcement yet.

Will Ellie Figure out the Truth?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ellie Figure out the Truth?

Now that they've pulled her into it will she figure out the truth sooner than later?

It's gotta be coming.

Comment

If she keeps spying on John,she will know the thruth really soon.I'm sure Casey is already suspicious about her.I hope it's Morgan who will tell her.Can you imagine her reaction

I have the feeling she'll be so mad at Chuck,her father for lying to her all this time that she will choose to work with the ring for a while.Then of course,she will realise that they are the bad guys & she will change her mind

Comment

I think she will find out some truth, but I'd be surprised if she learns the whole enchilada. Even Devon doesn't know that Chuck's the Intersect.

Comment

I'm not sure...I think she'd probably find out about the intersect if she does find out anything at all, because it looks like her (possible) discovery will be through her dad - who is linked to everything because of the intersect.

Comment

My suspicion is that either Devon or Morgan will spill the beans or Casey will have no choice but to tell her or show her if that's the case. But... Chuck should be the one to tell her the truth.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
            I'm not sure...I think she'd probably find out about the intersect if she does find out anything at all, because it looks like her (possible) discovery will be through her dad - who is linked to everything because of the intersect.
            I think that's probably more of a possibilty than anything else...its always sort of speak, been about their Dad; he was co-creator of the intersect. It started with him and his creation.
            Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-12-2010, 12:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Maybe Ellie will become the Intersect?

Comment

i can see it coming. and its gonna be an interesting way to go with her i mean she is dealing with a ring operative.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎