Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Fruition" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hobbes is a merc. He's always been for sale. I'm not too shocked.

Comment

V stands for Victory--so says Father Jack, next week.

Comment

I wonder if Anna knows what Marcus is doing?

Obviously the hard drive contains information that could be used to create some form of biological weapon against the V's.

Lisa is slowly starting turning to Joshua and soon she will become 5th column.

Comment

V is getting good. I didn't expect Marcus to be talking with Hobbes.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Karafan1
          Season finale aready?????
          I know. I am sad too. I hope there is a second season. V has potential. I just wonder what the plot will be for the second season.
          Last edited by Lauren_17; 05-11-2010, 08:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
            ----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

I know. I am sad too. I hope there is a second season. V has potential. I just wonder what the plot will be for the second season.
            Me too!

I doubt it will pick up exactly where it leaves off in the finale though.

Comment

After watching this episode, I can't help but wonder what will happen to the scientist Anna framed. I believe Lisa was going to fess up to Erica right before Anna barged in. Now it makes sense why the aliens want Hobbes. Marcus is a double agent. Is he Fifth Column, or is he trying to get rid of Anna? Remember Anna tried to rid of him when Erica saved his life. Chad really came off as a loser in this episode. At least he knows he was being manipulated.

So next episode we know what Erica does with that algae petri dish... it gets dumped in the egg chamber!

The season finale will close with the V armada surrounding Earth.
              Last edited by rictor; 05-11-2010, 09:53 PM. Reason: ugh

Comment

Yes, I am thinking there is something major happening with Markus. Just the fact the Hobbes knows Markus, there is alot of story line here. Tonights episode was awesome. Poor Lisa, I think she will develop into a major character now. Good acting all around and good story.

Comment

I can't believe nobody has mentioned they found there "Red Dust" yet. lol

Great episode, I just hope it last another season(although I don't expect it) even if I don't expect it. I don't see how they can tie up the storyline in a matter of an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
                    V stands for Victory--so says Father Jack, next week.
                    Stands for alotta things :P

Visitors
                    Victory
                    Versus

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
                      I can't believe nobody has mentioned they found there "Red Dust" yet. lol

Great episode, I just hope it last another season(although I don't expect it) even if I don't expect it. I don't see how they can tie up the storyline in a matter of an hour.
                      I did earlier in this thread 'chemical weapon'

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

I think Marcus might be 5th column. But he is trying to take over the fleet (not sure if a male can take over).

The hard drive contained information about the 'red dust' research. So Markus probably wants to use it to gain some advantage over Anna. I won't rule Hobbes as a traitor yet.

Chad got what he deserved. Hopefully he doesnt give away Jack's name since it seems like Chad would do anything for fame. I was shocked how Anna came into the room although Erica said 'give me some time with Lisa to prep her'. Poor Lisa is being manipulated so bad. But i liked the scene where she went to Joshua and asked about the destruction of the 5th column if the eggs hatched. Lisa still doesnt know that Joshua is 5th column so she doesnt want to tell him too much.

Next week is going to be packed with action. There is a picture where Anna is handing the hybrid baby to Ryan. The thought of Anna holding the hybrid gives me the chill.

Holy cow that soldier was scary looking.
                      Last edited by John May; 05-12-2010, 11:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't think Marcus is a double agent of any kind.
                        They can't be two 5th Column at this level and both being ignorant of each others.

First time watching, I think he was just doing his job as second in command but his style is different from Anna: she manipulates people first, he prefers to pay people to do the dirty work for him. But it doesn't mean their goals are differents, just their ways.
                        Marcus is simply not a drone as a simple footsoldier: he has advisors, he's in contact with the rest of the fleet, he talks to the security, conduct investigations on 5th Column's around the fleet, and advises the spies on Earth.
                        It is not unnatural or strange that he conduct business without Anna's verbal agreement.

Though, we can agree he may have personal motive, even if Lisa's the heiress, she's visibly clueless about the plans and Marcus can gain power by being the man behind the curtains.But, even in this case, he can be victim of the red dust as every V's (even the 5th Column).

Good episode but as others have pointed out more action and more alien strange behaviour would be greatly appreciated.
                        Last edited by lemoncrumble; 05-13-2010, 06:27 AM. Reason: spelling and more text

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎