No announcement yet.

Chuck's Deterioration

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck's Deterioration

How do you think Chuck's mental deterioration will manifest itself? And do you think this will be a long term sub plot?

It looks like they are going that way, but I hope not. I really don't want to see Chuck deteriorate like that...it would be very depressing.

My hope is that since his Dad is coming back he will either a)find a way to fix it or b)remove the new intersect and Chuck will find out he can be a spy without it. I mean surely he's actually absorbed some of this knowledge after using it for so long...

Comment

I hope it's a veeeeeeeeeeeeery loooooooooooooooong sub-plot, and not one that is acted on again right away. There are so many light-switch type changes on this show; I don't want the newer Intersect to be removed too quickly, as I think it's led to some unique and fun storylines this season, and still has a lot of potential. I don't mind them toying with Chuck's mental state again a few times, but yeah, I don't want them to go too far and turn him into a lunatic or a vegetable. Orion could find a way to fix things, but I don't know that I want him to do that just yet. Let's let Chuck stew about it a bit more, and maybe have a few more dreams, besides. That's kind of an interesting touch that I didn't foresee them using regarding the Intersect...

Comment

They are bringing back his father for this particular reason.Remember last season,he was able to remove the intersecret from Chuck.Well,I'm sure he will do something to fix Chuck.

Comment

Yeah, Orion has to have the cure. It's just too much of a coincedence that he's springing up again just as Chuck faces this problem.

Comment

I smell the development of another intersect upgrade/update, unless...this subplot will start the beginning of the end; they'll have to race the clock next season to find a way to get the intersect out before Chuck loses himself completely.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎