No announcement yet.

Shaw - Dead or Alive?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaw - Dead or Alive?

So is Shaw really alive? I guess on this show anything can happen, but he took several bullets to the chest and floated face down in the river. Unless his team got there fast and got him out I don't see how he can alive...

He's totally alive imo. As far as it not being possible - hey - this is Chuck we are talking about here. I think we will see a big showdown with Shaw in the finale.

Comment

WHAT?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Shaw, alive?! I guess anything can happen on these kinds of shows, but that's still suspending disbelief perhaps a bit much for my taste... Though crazier things have happened on Chuck before, and the fact that they brought Brandon Routh back for this episode in those dreams, and Chuck's other dream (sort of) came true, well, maybe it might end up actually happening (and poor Chuck and Sarah if it actually does).

Comment

I think that dream may have just been one of the normal nightmares that spies get dealing with all the stuff they do.

Comment

I rewatched the scene where Chuck shoots him. That's clearly Shaw's blood. If he is alive, how would Chuck know?

Comment

Big question. I guess anything can happen. Maybe we will see him alive or Chuck is really going crazy but I hope not.

Comment

personally i don't think he's alive, I think it's just that Chuck killed him and is now having nightmares about him. but i mean i wouldn't put it past them to make it so Shaw's not dead, good enemy in the future and what not. But imo i don't' think so. Wouldnt' mind either way though.

Comment

Hmmm I really don’t want him to come back but I can’t see any better villain for the final either. Apparently a bullet from a gun can take unforeseen paths through the body but from the look of the scene it sure looks like Shaw gets drained from blood and dies even before he hits the water.
                My hope is that he only haunt Chuck through his dreams and that we got a new villain in the finally.

Comment

they way i saw it, chuck is having these nightmares about shaw because it's haunting him that he killed someone. if shaw does come back it wouldn't surprise me though. but still...i keep thinking that it was just chuck's inner feelings coming out in his dreams.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                    they way i saw it, chuck is having these nightmares about shaw because it's haunting him that he killed someone. if shaw does come back it wouldn't surprise me though. but still...i keep thinking that it was just chuck's inner feelings coming out in his dreams.
                    Yes but Shaw in his dreams also blends in with the information from the Intersect. Shaw is part of the illustration of the information in the Intersect because the killing of him is bothering Chuck at the moment. That’s how I see it.

Comment

I think he's probably alive. Dead agents (read: Bryce Larkin) have a way of popping up again, so yeah...

Comment

I hope he's dead.... though he could become the next nemesis other than the Ring. He'd want personal revenge on both Chuck and Sarah.

Comment

This creep is still alive,he is too important to the story to be over with.The ring found him just in time in the river & they brought him back to life.I think that's why they have so much infos on Chuck,Ellie & Devon.Now,they want Steven Bartowsky too.

Comment

He is alive and working with the Ring also he just downloaded interect 2.0 into his brain. They show it in the new episode.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎