No announcement yet.

Clark pairings you can think of what will never happen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark pairings you can think of what will never happen

Hmm; I'm curious to see what people think is intresting Clark pairings but probably would never happen and give reasons why.

Clark x Imra (I thought it was pretty intresting as she did kiss his cheek :P)
    Clark x Courtney (At first I thought it might be pretty funny until she saw his press badge, and the fact in other shows Kara seemed to hate her)
    Clark x Faora (The son of your greatest enemy, and they seemed to get along fine, imo.)

Clark/Amanda Waller - she looked at him as if she was really attracted to him. It would be interesting to see him falling for the enemy.
    Clark/Tess - I'd like to see Clark regret how he's mistreated Tess and fall for her. It could be interesting to see him repent on his actions and try to woo her instead.
    Clark/Chloe - your 'best friend' is not your girlfriend... It could have been interesting in the earlier seasons, but not now, Clois and Chlollie rock.
    Clark/Helen - she's dead? But it could have been interesting... Falling for his best friend's wife... could have been a great storyline.
    Clark/Wonder Woman - she's never appearing on the show. But I'd really love to see this.
    Clark/Dinah - Someone like him, who could understand him. He'd been happy with Alicia because of those reasons... He could be happy with Dinah.
    Last edited by cara410; 05-10-2010, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Clark/Dinah would be a cool pairing.

Comment

Clark and Alia. A tall boy needs a tall girl J/K

Comment

Clark/Andrea aka Angel of Vengeance- saw a bit of understanding b/w them since both lost a parent and could have helped him a little with a disguise of his own.

Comment

Who were Imra and Courtney?

Comment

Originally posted by JNottle
              Hmm; I'm curious to see what people think is intresting Clark pairings but probably would never happen and give reasons why.

Clark x Imra (I thought it was pretty intresting as she did kiss his cheek :P)
              Clark x Courtney (At first I thought it might be pretty funny until she saw his press badge, and the fact in other shows Kara seemed to hate her)
              Clark x Faora (The son of your greatest enemy, and they seemed to get along fine, imo.)
              (Actually, in the comics she and Kara are close friends.)
              Clark's 23 and Courtney's 16, so that would be illegal.

Comment

Clark and Zatanna

That was one I would've liked to seen, if not for Lois Lane.

Comment

My Clark parings that I can think of that will never happen

Clark & Lex: It would have been a beautiful gay love story, had Lex not become evil. their chemistry was red hot, they could have been great together. There were sparks flying when they met.

Clark & Chloe: like some one else just said, your best friend is not your girlfriend, and Clark did treat her like she was invisible and acted like a idiot to her, I have to admit they've got chemistry.

Clark & Alicia: She had to get killed?

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎