Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Salvation" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm in for the Darkseid theory but maybe are the scrows or whatchacallit involved in this?

Comment

• My Observations...

Just finished watching recorded version and viewing this thread.

These are my opinions ...

1. The blue kryptonite's mere presence takes away the kryptonians powers, making them human. Because it is not green - it is not deadly. So, even if they remove the blue kryptonite from Clark - he still needs to keep the blue close to keep from leaving the planet. He will still be victim to the human nature - so, someone or something MUST break his fall.

They must also deactivate the device - for Clark to regain his strength away from the blue k.

2. The veiled old woman - this is Granny Goodness. And Mercer - who has just died - is about to become - surprise - "Mercy" - the hound that Granny takes on to train - who ultimately is killed by Granny as a demonstation of her loyalty to Darkseid.

3. Ollie is taken out by the furies - female assassins of Darkseid. Who I think Mercy will become one of. Okay, maybe he won't be taken out by them - maybe just stopped in his tracks.

4. We won't see Darkseid until the end of season 10. The season will continue with Clark's growth from the Red-Blue blue into Superman. I suspect Clark won't fly until the final episode, and we WILL see him in the legendary outfit for his FINAL battle with Darkseid. This will really be the end of the series - what we will have ALL been waiting for.

5. I think it will also be a great opportunity to have Tom Welling fly right onto the Big Screen as the new Superman. Who knows what Nolan can accomplish with the character - but I for one would love to see Tom Welling - who has done a fantastic job allowing us to grow up with Clark - to really bring out the Greatness of the movie character. I think Smallville has been the BEST version of Clark's upbringing I have ever seen.

That would be a great direction to go in - Smallville has never really been cheesy to me. - Okay maybe a few episodes.

Thats it for me.

Comment

• Hmmm

Yeah. I know why we dont see Batman or any mention of him (Something to do with Trademark something or the other. Not really sure, though WB owns rights to both). Not sure why we haven't seen a Wonder Woman or Green Lantern lead in tho.

With the Green Lantern movie coming out, maybe we'll see him in Season 10 or something. Hopefully something relating to Wonder Woman, and at least just a mention of Bruce Wayne. Like him visiting Metropolis, or something. The only thing they've ever done is mention Gotham City, once, ever.

Le sigh. As long as I see him fly /BEFORE/ the Season 10 finale, and in the the suit in the series finale, then i'll be okay :/

Comment

• Well you think you do I KNOW I do. Beeman is the MAN!!

Originally posted by redkryptoniteisthebest
          I think I love you, Greg Beeman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viyete
            Yeah. I know why we dont see Batman or any mention of him (Something to do with Trademark something or the other. Not really sure, though WB owns rights to both). Not sure why we haven't seen a Wonder Woman or Green Lantern lead in tho.

With the Green Lantern movie coming out, maybe we'll see him in Season 10 or something. Hopefully something relating to Wonder Woman, and at least just a mention of Bruce Wayne. Like him visiting Metropolis, or something. The only thing they've ever done is mention Gotham City, once, ever.

Le sigh. As long as I see him fly /BEFORE/ the Season 10 finale, and in the the suit in the series finale, then i'll be okay :/

i heard about gotham when it was the lex luthor`s history when he died... there was oliver queen... sayed something about gotham city...don`t know for sure...

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎