Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And the worst "Oh give me a break moment!" is?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't vote...although I HAD to leave this comment...

I think Lois pulling the rope was a reminder of Perry's last visit to Smallville...where Clark is the one pulling the rope. He didn't have his powers...yet he was able to pull himself up...

Comment

Originally posted by rebecavaldez
      I didn't vote...although I HAD to leave this comment...

I think Lois pulling the rope was a reminder of Perry's last visit to Smallville...where Clark is the one pulling the rope. He didn't have his powers...yet he was able to pull himself up...
      Farm boys are STRONG! If you ever spent a day throwing hay bales onto the back of a truck you wouldn't doubt Clark, even without powers, being stronger than the average male.

Comment

Martha on the roof top come on she is old and it have been really difficult to get on there and to get off. Smallville has always had this technical problems
        Last edited by Kal-el 26; 05-13-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-el 26
          Martha on the roof top come on she is old and it have been really difficult to get on there and to get off. Smallville has always had this technical problems
          I agree, I marvel at how the actors have the energy for these scenes let alone thinking about whether the characters could do it in real life or not. When I was watching Perry climb those ladders I thought I could never do that (yikes heights) and I'm only 28, at least he was huffing and puffing I suppose. I'm guessing they just filmed him climbing little fake ladders or something. At least I'm hoping for McKean's sake.

I'm guessing the writers would justify it by saying Lois is strong and with a surge of adrenalin and Perry trying to climb up himself they could have done it. In real life, no. Erica is hot but she doesn't have scary Madonna muscle arms and her skinny back couldn't take it.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎