No announcement yet.

OK...Vala's officially stupid!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. DURANCE
    Where does she get the idea that he killed her?... Faora told vala and the others to their faces about zod... It makes no frikken sense why she thinks clark killed her.... What a waste
    Okay I am going to try and defend her. I don't think she meant literally. She meant that Clark weakened her sister and tried to change her, tried to make Faora go against her nature and Zod which led to her demise. I still think she is an air head and useless but maybe not that dumb.

Comment

She is probably confused and in Mortal fear of Zod.
      I still think she is a useless character unless she is the key to Zod's defeat in the finale.
      Stranger things have happened in SV.

Comment

I agree that Vala is just going along with Zod. She doesn't really believe that Clark killed Faora. But also, I think Vala has beef with humans and wants revenge. I hope that guilt over what Faora truly would have wanted turns her back to the good side at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by msnjs
          okay i am going to try and defend her. I don't think she meant literally. She meant that clark weakened her sister and tried to change her, tried to make faora go against her nature and zod which led to her demise. I still think she is an air head and useless but maybe not that dumb.
          you could be right. I never considered it from that angle

Comment

Wasn't she a Kandorian scientist?
            I hope that at least shows she has book smarts if not "street smarts".

Comment

HEY! I like Vala! Leave her alone!

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎