No announcement yet.

OK...Vala's officially stupid!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK...Vala's officially stupid!

How could she possibly think that Clark would have killed Faora? After everything he did to make sure that they could have normal lives on Earth, and she accuses him of murder? Crossing my fingers that she meets an unfortunate end in the finale next week

Originally posted by KalEltheBoyscout
    How could she possibly think that Clark would have killed Faora? After everything he did to make sure that they could have normal lives on Earth, and she accuses him of murder? Crossing my fingers that she meets an unfortunate end in the finale next week

I think she's acting out of the grief of losing my sister: and I also think Jor-El was off his rocker when he mentioned Kryptonian Intuition. His Intuition must be a disposable shaving razor that goes with his hand wash or something.

Comment

She's not stupid, she's just a useless character that sucks up screen time.

Comment

She's not stupid. She knows Clark didn't kill Faora. She was just parroting what Zod was saying, but it was obvious that she didn't really believe it. Which is why she was quick to answer all Clark's questions. If she really thought Clark had killed her sister, do you think she would've given him the information he asked for?

Comment

For her it's easier to believe that Clark killed her sister, or at least go along with that than face the reality that Zod did it since he's so powerful. She knows that he won't hesitate to kill her or any of the others and she doesn't feel safe with humans but she does know that Clark is right.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
            Yes, but she is still stupid.

Comment

Last week Vala gave a rather hopeless and pragmatic justification for siding with Zod. She's feeling trapped and hopeless after her sister's death. She needs some sort of sign to give her hope, and then she'll make her move.

Comment

yea vala needs to pick a side and go with it. Now we know she probably doesnt believe clark is bad. But she is only siding with zod right now cause he would kill her if she was against him.

Comment

Vala's kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment, not to mention she's just endured a tragic loss. Not only is her world literally crumbling around her, but her sister was murdered and they're aliens on a strange and hostile planet (to them) and her leader is a psychopath. Chloe got a pass at the beginning of the season for her erratic behavior because she was grieving over Jimmy so I think the same can be said of Vala, who was also tortured by a crazy scientist a few episodes ago. The girl doesn't seem to exhibit a lot of inner strength.

Comment

I agree with you David 100%.

Originally posted by KalEltheBoyscout
                    That was funny as HECK! Thanks for the laugh. Good one.

Originally posted by madcatlady
                    I think she's acting out of the grief of losing my sister: and I also think Jor-El was off his rocker when he mentioned Kryptonian Intuition. His Intuition must be a disposable shaving razor that goes with his hand wash or something.
                    Good point and rational BT. I think you maybe on to something.

Originally posted by BadToad
                    She's not stupid. She knows Clark didn't kill Faora. She was just parroting what Zod was saying, but it was obvious that she didn't really believe it. Which is why she was quick to answer all Clark's questions. If she really thought Clark had killed her sister, do you think she would've given him the information he asked for?
                    I agree superspider02 Vala lost her sister her only surviving relative from Kandor, I think Vala's actions stem from a sense of loyalty and obligation to the Kandorians. Plus as you mentioned the consequences outway the positives when it comes to either siding or betraying Zod.

Originally posted by superspider02
                    yea vala needs to pick a side and go with it. Now we know she probably doesnt believe clark is bad. But she is only siding with zod right now cause he would kill her if she was against him.
                    Agreed uncaged to me it seems as if Vala is a puppet. She lets others actions or inactions determine her "decisions".

Originally posted by uncaged
                    Vala's kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place at the moment, not to mention she's just endured a tragic loss. Not only is her world literally crumbling around her, but her sister was murdered and they're aliens on a strange and hostile planet (to them) and her leader is a psychopath. Chloe got a pass at the beginning of the season for her erratic behavior because she was grieving over Jimmy so I think the same can be said of Vala, who was also tortured by a crazy scientist a few episodes ago. The girl doesn't seem to exhibit a lot of inner strength.

Comment

She is going to be dead or blasted away next week, so what does it matter. Also, you are a week late with this post, Clark saved her last week and she turned on him at the end, made no sense.

Comment

She's really just a weak person.

Comment

Let's all just hopin she is faking the funk, if she isn't then yeah throw her in a volcano and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                            I'm hip!!!!!!!

Comment

Where does she get the idea that he killed her?... Faora told vala and the others to their faces about zod... It makes no frikken sense why she thinks clark killed her.... What a waste

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎