No announcement yet.

What is it with violence toward Tess?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is it with violence toward Tess?

Ok, enough is enough. If that was all in her mind did they really have to knock her around like that? This is just getting weird. And how did she end up with broken ribs? I did like her getting off the table and taking his gun. that was a cool stunt. But the violence in that scene was terrible and unnecessary.

I agree after tonite She gets abused way to much
    Especially by men

Comment

It was just mind control this time.

Comment

I agree with you. I do NOT want to see this poor woman beat up, or shoved around, anymore. Its just excessive. And yes, I'd feel the same way if she was a man (before anyone accuses me of being sexist).

Comment

Tonight it was just for the sake of doing it. Couldn't they have Oliver get thrown in there with her and have him plead with her about danger outside and they need to work together? I mean, even him getting shot in the leg after being beaten and burned seemed too much, but Tess opening the door and getting knocked across the room just wasn't cool

Comment

I agree with you. I do NOT want to see this poor woman beat up, or shoved around, anymore. Its just excessive. And yes, I'd feel the same way if she was a man (before anyone accuses me of being sexist).
            WORD. This has got to stop.

Comment

Might not want to watch next....

Comment

yea I know^ who thinks up this stuff and assumes it's good storytelling?

Comment

It's a two way street, how many people has she hit, shot or killed? If she can dish it out, she can take it

Comment

Yup.. to much violence against Tess.. from one side and the other...

Comment

Yea poor tess has been manhandled all season long lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                        It's a two way street, how many people has she hit, shot or killed? If she can dish it out, she can take it
                        Yea, but Tess doesn't really do the whole torture thing, at least not that I remember. She shoots to kill. The worst for her was probably when she killed Reagan, but as i recall that was self-defense gone overboard, so it wasn't as bad. Sure she's had people killed, but here they showed her just getting knocked around by a man who seemed very intent to just keep hurting her until she told him what he wanted to know.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                          Ok, enough is enough. If that was all in her mind did they really have to knock her around like that? This is just getting weird. And how did she end up with broken ribs? I did like her getting off the table and taking his gun. that was a cool stunt. But the violence in that scene was terrible and unnecessary.
                          That made absolutely no sense. Especially considering the final scene with Martha where she was walking around no problem.

Comment

Well apparently Cassidy is ok with it.

Comment

I do not feel as strongly against this as most people do, because it is a TV show and with all the villains and people then there is going to be violence, I think it is needed IMO.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎