Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Hostage"

Post your favorite quotes from the episode here!

Great Caesar's Ghost........epic!!!

Comment

Perry White : Well either you've been robbed. or i've missed a hell of a party

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Perry Referring to lois' picture of the blur: This is a goth guy, on a trampoline in a jogging suit!
      Last edited by Canary; 05-07-2010, 06:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Lois(to Perry): Chief.

AWESOME! And the Great Caesar's Ghost line was great too.

Comment

Clark: Next time go easy on the Kryptonite mom

Comment

"Virtual reality bites."
            Last edited by Sugar; 05-07-2010, 08:44 PM.

Comment

I need that line...Lois takes the picture with Perry, calls her Journalism teacher a Bee-otch...loved it!

Comment

Martha: You can't comprehend what it means to truly protect someone you love.

I love that line! And also "The world needs Clark Kent." (So true!)

Comment

Perry White: [to Lois] This is your lucky day, kid. The big break most people dream about. You get to write a story with Perry White.

-----------
                  Martha Kent: You say you're saving the planet, but you really only care about yourself. You figured out Maxwell's charade because you know in your heart that Oliver's declaration of love was a lie. You can't comprehend what it means to truly protect someone you love. And stay away from Clark Kent. If you're not careful, you'll end up on the wrong side of the coming Apocalypse.

Comment

Originally posted by Caught_In_The_Sun
                    I need that line...Lois takes the picture with Perry, calls her Journalism teacher a Bee-otch...loved it!

"Who's sorry now, biatch?!" That was the best line, and I loved how Erica delivered it.

Comment

Virtual reality bites

Comment

Lois: (to Clark) If you can't recognize my butt in a pair of jeans, then what are you thinking about?

Comment

loved virtal reality sucks, great ceaser's ghost, and chief lines.

Comment

Clark: She's traded up for a more experienced partner.

Yep, my mind went to gutterville at that moment.

Comment

Perry: I don't know why you need all these clothes. With my help you won't be wearing any...

This genuinely made me burst out laughing. Coupled with Clark's reaction....hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎