X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it's good

Comment

2.56m

Comment

Considering there's no preemption's in big cities.... I'm going with 2.14.

Comment

yea with no preempts and last week with preempt was 2.37 and i hoping we at least scored 2.3-2.5mill like i said earlier. We will know around 1130-1140am est.

Comment

Originally posted by wellinglover66
            ^^It's not as if IM2 isn't on more than once.lol It's not going anywhere.lol
            IIRC, Kick A$$ came out the same day that Upgrade aired, and the ratings for that were horrible. It's not a stretch to think that IM2 will have just as big an impact, if not more, on Hostage's ratings.

Comment

well smallville does have it a very loyal fanbase and you got to remember besides any films out during episodes the last bunch of episodes has major preempts in various cities. that is what the reason for ratings to be low for those episodes.

Comment

hopefully like 10.5 haha, I can hope

Comment

2.7million it was wow and No clois breakup

Comment

Hoping for a 2.8 at least.

Comment

i think its more likely to be 2.3-2.5 but we will see in a couple of hrs.

Comment

well the ratings should be up within a hr.

Comment

I say 1.8. I'd like it to be a lot higher, but IM2 and an unexpected pre-emption might not let that happen, but I can hope it does better anyway

Comment

Im gonna say 2.3-2.4... But im hoping for higher numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by batfinx
                              I say 1.8. I'd like it to be a lot higher, but IM2 and an unexpected pre-emption might not let that happen, but I can hope it does better anyway
                              What preemption? I thought there was no preemptions this week.

But yeah, total loss due to Iron Man 2 for sure. Everyone and their sick grandmother went to see that movie, from what I saw.

Comment

i doubt iron man 2 opening affected ratings much. other films really havent had a big dent in the show. As for a preempt it looks like there was an unexpected one in tx. But i dont think it will put much of a dent in the ratings. I do hope its between 2.3-2.5mill. we should know in a few mins

----- Added 16 Minutes later -----

Ratings are in for Hostage:

#Smallville 'Hostage' delivers 1.92 million viewers/0.8 rating.
                                Shoot was hoping for a bit higher.
                                Last edited by superspider02; 05-08-2010, 08:47 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎