No announcement yet.

If a demon could what not an angel!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If a demon could what not an angel!!!

I don't understand how if a demon can give bobby his legs back an angel such as castiel was not able to do so.

Castiel's power to heal anyone other than himself were taken away while Crowley has powers to grant requests made in the deals he makes.

Comment

gotcha, I guess I was not paying close attention to this season as I thought. Thanks for the explanation though.

Comment

Castiel explained why. He didn't have all his powers anymore. Most of his powers are from heaven and he has been cut off, that's also why it was difficult for him to go back in time. Crowley has proven he is very powerfull, but I'm guessing there might be more to him than what meets the eye. Either that or demons don't take their powers from Hell.

Comment

You're welcome.

----- Added 57 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by LadyH
          Castiel explained why. He didn't have all his powers anymore. Most of his powers are from heaven and he has been cut off, that's also why it was difficult for him to go back in time. Crowley has proven he is very powerfull, but I'm guessing there might be more to him than what meets the eye. Either that or demons don't take their powers from Hell.
          I think their power in deal making has something to do with the souls they get in the deal.
          Last edited by xrayvision; 05-06-2010, 09:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

It could be. But since he "rebeled" like Castiel and is wanted now, it doesn't make much sense for him to be still collecting souls. Who is he giving them to?

I don't think we will never know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyH
              It could be. But since he "rebeled" like Castiel and is wanted now, it doesn't make much sense for him to be still collecting souls. Who is he giving them to?

I don't think we will never know for sure.
              Well, the rebellion is what makes it somewhat believable that he will give Bobby his soul back, as long as he doesn't have a hidden agenda. It was pretty obvious Ruby was going to pull off something to backstab Sam, but with Crowley, I just can't figure it out. I hope he doesn't, but we won't know until at least next week or possibly the season 6 premiere.

If he's telling the truth, then Bobby's soul definitely allowed him to find Pestilence's location, which would give him power he wouldn't normally have on his own.

One reason I think he's keeping the soul is insurance so the Winchesters don't kill him, which he even said tonight. But he could also have a hidden agenda, which would give him additional reasons to collect souls. I think we'll find out once Crowley's intentions are revealed. He could become a threat next season or he could remain as their ally.

My thoughts are that he will stay as their ally because that's why God didn't intervene in the Apocalypse. He wants to cause dissension among demons and have some defect to the Winchesters' side as a way of redemption. And that would make everything that happened worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎