No announcement yet.

bit of a theory on death

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bit of a theory on death

well after watching this episode, and for those who didnt, stop reading now as i will be going into spoilers:

still there? good stuff, oki, so with deaths big speech in this episode, it got my thinking. as he said that he could kill god. now, yes, god is the alpha and the omega in most of the religions. but my theory in krypke's universe, when god gave life to the universe, he also knew that he had to give death as well. but to give death, he had to create a being very much his equal to be able to take away the life that was given by him. hence the theory that his creation can be his undoing, if so needed for the task. what i mean by that is that, lucifer probably thinks he can beat michael, as hes egomaniacle. but he has to have realized, he could no more hurt god than a flea can hurt a human. so he got the only person that can do any kind of harm to god, the creation to be his equal in the death department, death. he put him on a leash for a reason obviously. probably after the big battle with heaven, he would have used his puppet death to reap god.

but since he is god, even if he was reaped, i doubt he'de be dead anyways, maybe die figuritively, and than resurrect himself :P

the universe needs balance it IS possible that when god created the universe death was created as a by product, maybe even without his knowing but since it is god there is a chance he knew death was born and could equal him in power but god knows death is needed in the world so he let him be BUT i dont think hes more powerful in the end he is a horseman and horseman CAN die

Comment

Interesting for sure. I lean towards the idea that God is not the creator of the universe but merely another powerful player. Like an overcharged pagan god. His actions, or supposed actions in the show, point towards that more so than omniscient benign being. Primarily his attitude towards not being found.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎