Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Ratings for Two Minutes To Midnight

Discuss the TV ratings for Two Minutes To Midnight once they become available.

Well, if the pattern holds we should see 2.75-2.9 this week. Last week was a down week so it's time for an up week!

Comment

What happened that it's not getting in the 3.0+ range anymore like it did in seasons 3 & 4 and before?

Comment

It still does after DVR +7 ratings are figured in. The live ratings are down but I don't really think it's lost any audience.

I think going up against Fringe this year hurt it. Those 2 shows have a lot of potential crossover audience. It seems like more people chose to watch Fringe live and DVR Supernatural.

Plus, TV ratings for almost every show on TV are down this year. Even the biggies like American Idol have fallen. Grey's Anatomy is averaging about 12 million this year! Thats half of the audience it had 2 years ago!

The good news...Supernatural is one of only 4 shows on the CW (the others being Smallvile, Americas Next Top Model and Vampire Diaries) that constantly rates over 2 million. Everything else is in the mid to high 1 million range. So its still one of the networks top rated shows

Comment

Supernatural Viewers: 2.52 million; A18-49: #5, 1.2/ 3

These are the overnights. Since we know it was preempted in Chicago, numbers may go down some, but it will help that they showed it at 11:30. Anyone who watched then will be counted in the final numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by chole_fan
            Supernatural Viewers: 2.52 million; A18-49: #5, 1.2/ 3

These are the overnights. Since we know it was preempted in Chicago, numbers may go down some, but it will help that they showed it at 11:30. Anyone who watched then will be counted in the final numbers.
            It's ironic how it was pre-empted in the same area Death was in the episode.

Is there any chance the ratings could go higher, perhaps because some viewers watched that haven't been counted yet? I don't know how they count them so sorry if what I'm saying doesn't make sense.

Comment

Finals Numbers: Yay!!! We stayed steady even with the preemption. Chicago fans must have made a point to watch at 11:30

2.527 million viewers
              - 1.6/3 HH
              - 1.2/3 A18-49
              - 1.3/4 A18-34
              - 1.4/4 W18-34

Originally posted by xrayvision
              Is there any chance the ratings could go higher, perhaps because some viewers watched that haven't been counted yet? I don't know how they count them so sorry if what I'm saying doesn't make sense.
              They way it works when something is preempted (as I understand it) is this: They count everyone watching that channel for the initial overnight ratings. That means everyone watching the game last night on Chicago CW got counted as watching Supernatural in that time period. Then, when they figure the final ratings they subtract all the people who watched the game in Chicago in the 9:00 hour and then add in all the people who watched Supernatural at 11:30. Does that make any sense? So basicaly since the ratings didn't change that means that as many people in Chicago watched Supernatural at 11:30 as were watching the game at 9:00.

Wow, I think I confused myself typing that Hope it makes sense!

Comment

Nice We Chicagoans are dedicated

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎