Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Hearts and Minds?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really good episode, I finally got to see it today.
    Chad is trying to burn the candle on both ends; I see a very bleak future for this dude. Either way he is gonna get screwed. He thinks he’s the puppet master but I think he is gonna have the hands/ claws pulling those strings very tight soon from his brain out.

Again arrgh, another V infiltrator, this part is getting very frustrating for me. I want to see more human rebels, to see some hope from the human perspective. Heck for that matter they could’ve had V's in the highest positions already on earth. In twenty years, one of them could’ve already been President. I want to know that there is a human on a higher level already knowing this.

Anna as Mommy Dearest was very cold and her first mistake, anyhoo… a 10 all the way.

Comment

Really liked this episode.

Loved the internal conflict that Jack was showing. I think this is the first episode where I enjoyed the good guys quite a lot and was very invested in their characters which is something that I haven't always felt. Funny moment I liked was when Hobbes walks in to see Erica and Jack boxing and he mentions the Thornbirds. I laughed out loud especially at Erica's and Jack's expressions after that.

Chad just continues to play with fire. I think I'm going to enjoy when he finally sees that he isn't being clever and is being toyed with.

It was also the first episode where Anna just seemed truly evil to me. She is just so clever though. Always able to think on her feet. Using the fact that the 5th Column was going to attack a shuttle to not only make the 5th Column look bad and have the government looking for them, but to also dispose of the dead bodies from her experiments is just sick genius. Her ability to use a setback to her advantage is pretty consistent. I liked the moment when she realizes that Lisa has been "corrupted" by human emotions and how later, instead of killing her, she uses it to get advantage while punishing her at the same time.

Comment

10/10 Great episode. This series is a lot better than I thought it would be. Great mindless popcorn entertainment. Certainly a lot more fun and exciting than Lost before it.

Comment

Loved it, especially the interrogation and the boxing scene, the series could use more funny moments. I’ll give it a 10
          Erica being partnered with another V is going to be interesting.
          I feel bad for Joshua though, now Anna definitively knows there are more Fifth Column on the ship and I bet very few knew that she was sending Trackers on Earth. He's an adorable character, I hope nothing happens to him.

Comment

I'd give this a 9 (accidentally gave it a 7 one the poll, oops.)

I would have given it a 7 but the last minute totally threw me away. Anna's punch or side ways slap came from nowhere! It shook me up! I love the exchanges between Anna and Lisa. Very cold and very good acting.

Apart from that the entire episode was predictable. Of course they didn't blow up real people. And just because someone logs off a computer when ten people are using it doesn't necessarily mean they deleted files! I just knew it wasn't him.

Also I'd like to see more 5th column groups or more sub plots or side stories. So far the resistance is a couple of people in a basement.

Zod.

Zod.

Zod.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍