Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Hearts and Minds" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still wondering what other reasons do the V's need humans?

I know they want to take over the planet but maybe i missed some clues along the way.

1. For food?
    2. Genetic experience?
    3. Create a new breed?

Also wondering why do the V's want Hobbes so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by John May
      He is a fine Specimen

Comment

Originally posted by youfoundmet00
        He is a fine Specimen
        LOL. Hobbes is actually a funny guy behind the hard SAS mercenary look.

I'm glad Jack took his boxing gloves back. He is right though, we cannot go away from our humanity.

I'm not sure what game Chad is playing. Either he really became a V worshiper and playing Jack or he really want to find why the visitor is here. I like how Father Jack is playing it safe. Seems like Chad is protecting Jack too. So he is playing double life while not divulging his sources to Anna.

So Anna knew about the plan to take down the tracker shuttle from Chad who was told by Jack.

Getting very interesting. I always suspected either the FBI boss or the indian girl to be a V. Guess we know now.

Wonder what Lisa will do in the next episode. The poor girl well Lizard is all bruised up.

I think the guy who Anna told to 'Break Lisa's leg' is a 5th column. Look at his face when Anna told him to do that. He was like shocked. Real V's are emotionless, he would have just done it.

Comment

Originally posted by John May
          I am starting to think our mercenary may be more than just that. He may have had prior experience with the Vs and is a major threat to them, may know their weakness?

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎