Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Role Models?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of Role Models?

what did you think?
    10 - It was beautiful and majestic.
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Wish a snake would bite me.
    0%

Definitely beautiful and majestic

I am loving the Casey/Morgan bromance that is developing! Also so glad Sarah is moving in.

Can't believe someone attacked Awesome (or Superfantasticwhiteperson) and Ellie

Comment

the casey morgan scenes remind me a bit of chuck and casey at first and chuck grew on hhim. although morgan may take longer lol.

ya cant belive they are trying to kill super fantastic white person.

Comment

Great episode!I loved it.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. Particularly the Chuck/Sarah bickering, the Morgan/Casey bonding and the Ellie/Awesome finally getting to be in an episode. Seriously, where the hell have they been? They're two of the best characters!

Oh, and the Sarah/Morgan bit at the beginning was very funny. I think they've been waiting three years to do that.

Comment

Another great episode...Chuck is on a roll!

Comment

9/10. When Chuck screamed like a b#*#* when the tiger came after him I choked on my soda. Love Casey and Morgan! Good epi!

Comment

I liked the episode it was a look into the future of what could be if Sarah/Chuck stay together. And Morgan/Casey has become my favorite pairing; they're comedic gold together.

I still feel like Ellie isn't as naive as they're making the character to be at the moment. I half expect them to reveal that she is a spy and has been before Chuck ever had the intersect downloaded to his head.

Comment

Great episode like always and can't wait until Monday, Chuck and Sarah are perfect "AWSOME".

Comment

This episode was OK for me. Some of it was very cute but I felt like we spent too much time pushing the whole "married" theme.

Loved the "Chuck and Sarah" credits to start!

Casey training Morgan (and why isn't he being 'properly' trained, as Chuck was?) was pretty funny too.

The tiger (who saw that coming?! Not me!) was great as was Chuck's shrieking like a girl (and hey, no lion tamer flash in the Intersect?!).

When the Turners pulled a gun on Sarah and Chuck I didn't think they were selling out, I thought they were trying to take the collar (literally and figuratively) and that that was why they had such a great track record!

The scene of Morgan firing the gun was laugh out loud funny!

Sarah moving in, The Awesomes coming home (and I had Justin--the guy from Africa--pegged as a baddie almost from the get go but the confirmation that he's a Ring agent was nice!), and Casey validation of Morgan were all nice moments.

So yeah, it was an ok ep but not a great one, to me.

Oh and one more thing? Ellie gets the best cell phone coverage ever! I mean, she can make calls in the heart of the Jungle to Burbank, no problem?

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎