No announcement yet.

How to fight a krytoian army

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fight a krytoian army

We are going to come up with come ideas to take out a krytoian army. Maybe somebody could make some dog collars made of krytonite then get the dogs to attake the krytoians. Just think that black kryotian saying nothing can stop me no man or anminal on this earth then a pit bull with a green K collar bits his arms. He'll feel pain then.
    Ok somebody eles have an idea

I'm surprise there's not more post. Another idea is to get a blue krytonite sword. They don't feel the pain like green k so it get them off guard after being stabbed.

Comment

Book of Rao=How to depower kryptonians for dummies.

Comment

How about littering the planet of Blue K.

Clark could always dig up Doomsday and let the Kandorians deal with it.

Comment

Your ideas are so childish. Clark should call Lana, and in front of the Kendorians re-do again all the cheezy-corny love scenes and bore them to death!! I dare anyone to top this one!

Comment

Destroy the Yellow Sun using the 'Scorched Earth' policy killing everyone
            including Kryptonians. If we can't have it no one can.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
              Book of Rao=How to depower kryptonians for dummies.
              A very funny post -

Unfortunately - I think it's the way it's gonna happen

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
                How about littering the planet of Blue K.

Clark could always dig up Doomsday and let the Kandorians deal with it.
                Now that would cost chaos. Kandorians fighting Doomsday hah. Zod would probably have the Kandorains capture doomsday then have the sicentist do lab experiments on his DNA. Zod being Doomsday father could inject Doomsday blood into him giving him extar power. Sure he would'nt turn into the beast but maybe it could make him more powerful.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎