No announcement yet.

Lisa: has she totally turned?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa: has she totally turned?

My hubby and I had a disagreement about this. He thought that when Lisa told Tyler that he shouldn't come to live aboard the ship, that she was doing so to manipulate him (reverse psychology), and to win favor with his mother (whom she knew was listening) at the same time.

I, on the other hand, thought she was genuinely concerned about his well being, and was trying to push him away for his own good.

Anna was not listening, Lisa was not wearing the Peace Ambassador jacket when she told him she didn't think it was a good idea for him to live aboard the ship. She is genuinely concerned for Tyler.

Comment

I think she was genuinely concerned about Tyler myself. However, that doesn't necessarily mean that Anna might not be manipulating the situation either but I really doubt it.

Something tells me that they are setting up what is a betrayal of Anna by Lisa. This show deals a great deal with trust. Val's with Ryan, Tyler's with his mother and his blind trust of the aliens. Chad and Anna's twisted relationship has dealt with it. Humanity's trust of the aliens. I think it will be interesting to see what happens with this relationship. Especially since aliens who have constant contact with humans are slowly being affected and starting to feel emotions in the same way as humans. To me even Anna is displaying subtle signs of human emotion but I think it is the darker side of those emotions and I think this is set up to drive Anna even further down this path.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎