No announcement yet.

Was Stuart the White Knight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by godesssiri
    Yep she was reffering to Stewie. It looked to me like Tess shot him in the head, I was actually confused in Pandora because he wasn't dead and that looked (from the height of the gun and the way his body reacted to the hit) like a mortal wound to the head. Though it was wierd that he had a wound on his face since she shot him from behind - unless the bullet went right through his head and lodged somewhere around his eye and the surgeons had to opperate from the front to reach it.

I wouldn't count him and Waller out yet. She's a DC Canon character and unless they reveal she was Henry Amanda Waller they're not gonna be allowed to just kill her off like that. If Checkmate is a major bad guy for next year then I can easily imagine them bringing back Agent Campbell. For a start he's a SV creation so they can use him and not have to pay DC for the rights. Scondly he was a cool character when he was just Tess' pet hacker, now it's been revealed he was a Checkmte agent all along (and seemingly a fairly high ranking one) that makes him even cooler.
    Agreed.

Comment

What was the chess piece that Lois received way back when. Was it not a White Knight?

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
        I don't remember where Stuart got shot, but I was happy to see him again (even if it was under such circumstances and in a completely altered state). He probably IS the White Knight of Checkmate (or was). I think he could be dead, but I have a hard time believing the same fate was in store for Waller. However, they did kill of Claire Foster, another canon DC Comics character, way back in Season 3, so who knows? Still, it would be a rather abrupt ending to the Checkmate storyline...
        I did'nt recongnize him. He look diffrent, he looked older.

Comment

Originally posted by u2rocks2009
          What was the chess piece that Lois received way back when. Was it not a White Knight?
          No, It was a white pawn.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
            I did'nt recongnize him. He look diffrent, he looked older.
            Yeah. He looked much younger before. I hope he survived somehow because I think they could do some interesting things with him.

Comment

Thanks for clarifying Roy. Anyway, I recognised Stuart from the get-go and I find it hard to believe that he is the WHITE KNIGHT. He is certainly not acting very knightly at present irrespective that he has a justifiable issue with Tess (I see him more as a Black Pawn). I have to go and rewatch this episode because I totally missed Waller's reference to Campbell.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                Yeah. He looked much younger before. I hope he survived somehow because I think they could do some interesting things with him.
                I had to look it up online and it's him. The actor a year older then me which makes him 6 years older then his character. Not too bad I guess considering Tom 10 years older then his character.

Comment

Originally posted by u2rocks2009
                  Thanks for clarifying Roy. Anyway, I recognised Stuart from the get-go and I find it hard to believe that he is the WHITE KNIGHT. He is certainly not acting very knightly at present irrespective that he has a justifiable issue with Tess (I see him more as a Black Pawn). I have to go and rewatch this episode because I totally missed Waller's reference to Campbell.
                  She refers to him as Agent Waller when she speaks to him & calls off the pursuit against Tess & Watchtower, which is just before he decides to go rogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
                    I noticed it was him the second he started talking ... even before he stepped out of the shadows. I was pretty excited.
                    Yeah, I picked up on that too! He looked really cool with that eyepatch/glasses combo.

And for those who aren't sure he said that he spent 5 months in rehab because of what Tess did. Which was shooting him in the head. And that is surviable, if you are very, very, very lucky. Although, I'm pretty sure his motor skills would still be messed up after 5 months of rehab.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                      She refers to him as Agent Waller when she speaks to him & calls off the pursuit against Tess & Watchtower, which is just before he decides to go rogue.
                      Merci Beaucoup.

Comment

You're welcome Laura.

Comment

Stuart is called a White Knight because he works for the White Queen. The various teams in Checkmate seem to each have an independent agenda; the Black team would be trying to eliminate aliens and superheroes rather than control them. And Red? I suspect we're about to see.

I find Stuart's comeback interesting, but slightly confusing; Agent Campbell almost seems like the same actor doing a new role. Aside from the very reasonable idea that he is changed and has a grudge against Tess, I really cannot recognize any of the original character, that nervous young superhacker I once suspected would become The Calculator. I also wonder where this leaves him in terms of working with Chloe and the team.

Comment

My bet is that Waller is alive, but Stuart is dead. Which would be a shame because I still want to see Stuart confronts Tess and Chloe; it feels like the three of them have unfinished business that needs to be resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
                              My bet is that Waller is alive, but Stuart is dead. Which would be a shame because I still want to see Stuart confronts Tess and Chloe; it feels like the three of them have unfinished business that needs to be resolved.

Your probably right on that one. After watching it again they showed a closeup of Zod's eye right before he used is heat vision. It showed a reflection of Stuart right in the middle and Waller just ran out of sight.

Comment

Yup it was him

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎