No announcement yet.

Was Stuart the White Knight?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Stuart the White Knight?

I heard Waller referring to the White Knight as Agent Campbell & that was Stuart's last name. He looked a lot different.

I also don't understand what happened to his eye. He was shot in the torso, nowhere near the eye. Are we to believe that Tess did some followup work in Offscreenville?

Anyway, Zod vaporized him & Waller so we won't be seeing him again unfortunately. Too bad because I liked Stuart & actually thought the actress playing Waller did a much better job this time & didn't overdo the acting like she did before.

Yeah it's Stuart. I was freaking shocked!

Stuart got shot in the head.

Comment

Yeah thats what i said!I dident figure it out when i saw him but when he said what tess did to him i figured it out.

Comment

Yep she was reffering to Stewie. It looked to me like Tess shot him in the head, I was actually confused in Pandora because he wasn't dead and that looked (from the height of the gun and the way his body reacted to the hit) like a mortal wound to the head. Though it was wierd that he had a wound on his face since she shot him from behind - unless the bullet went right through his head and lodged somewhere around his eye and the surgeons had to opperate from the front to reach it.

I wouldn't count him and Waller out yet. She's a DC Canon character and unless they reveal she was Henry Amanda Waller they're not gonna be allowed to just kill her off like that. If Checkmate is a major bad guy for next year then I can easily imagine them bringing back Agent Campbell. For a start he's a SV creation so they can use him and not have to pay DC for the rights. Scondly he was a cool character when he was just Tess' pet hacker, now it's been revealed he was a Checkmte agent all along (and seemingly a fairly high ranking one) that makes him even cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by godesssiri
          Yep she was reffering to Stewie. It looked to me like Tess shot him in the head, I was actually confused in Pandora because he wasn't dead and that looked (from the height of the gun and the way his body reacted to the hit) like a mortal wound to the head. Though it was wierd that he had a wound on his face since she shot him from behind - unless the bullet went right through his head and lodged somewhere around his eye and the surgeons had to opperate from the front to reach it.

I wouldn't count him and Waller out yet. She's a DC Canon character and unless they reveal she was Henry Amanda Waller they're not gonna be allowed to just kill her off like that. If Checkmate is a major bad guy for next year then I can easily imagine them bringing back Agent Campbell. For a start he's a SV creation so they can use him and not have to pay DC for the rights. Scondly he was a cool character when he was just Tess' pet hacker, now it's been revealed he was a Checkmte agent all along (and seemingly a fairly high ranking one) that makes him even cooler.
          Yeah, I know she's a canon character, but they also killed their version of Bizarro. But the real Bizarro could be created years down the line by Lex like he did in the comics.

One canon character who was "killed off" that I really want to see back was Morgan Edge. Edge returning would be much more believable though because the scene showing him getting shot didn't have the windshield shattering like it would if the bullets penetrated. I think some bullets (maybe 1 or 2) penetrated but not all of them since the windshield would likely have been reinforced given how Edge knew several people would try to kill him. Also the collision with Clark destroyed the front end, but the compartment/cabin inside was undamaged for the most part. And I'd bet if Edge lived the shooting at the docks, he'd live what happened in Shattered too. I'd think if Stuart survived being shot by Tess, which looked like a mortal shot like you said, that Edge would definitely survive what happened to him. Even worse was what happened to Lex in Fracture. He was shot point blank in the head & then flown from wherever he was (Ohio or Detroit---don't remember) to the Smallville Medical Center for medical attention. If Lex could survive the shooting & that long of a delay for medical attention, there's no way I can believe Edge was killed.

With Waller & Stuart, they were right in the line of Zod's fire and it looked like he was aiming at them. But maybe he just razed the building instead and planned on killing them as collateral damage.
          Last edited by xrayvision; 05-01-2010, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Wasnt Tess?/

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Lois
              Wasnt Tess?/
              I think Stuart replaced her since Tess ditched them.

Comment

Yes that was Stuart who proved, once again, that he is a better hacker than Chloe. He broke though every one of Watchtowers defenses (getting all the info on the Kandorians in the process to give to Waller and is what allowed them to find the Kandorians in the first place), and would have caught her and Tess if Chloe hadn't pulled that Pulp Fiction move with Tess in the hospital.

Comment

Originally posted by morrigan01
                  Yes that was Stuart who proved, once again, that he is a better hacker than Chloe. He broke though every one of Watchtowers defenses (getting all the info on the Kandorians in the process to give to Waller and is what allowed them to find the Kandorians in the first place), and would have caught her and Tess if Chloe hadn't pulled that Pulp Fiction move with Tess in the hospital.
                  But he & his team knew they were in the hospital. It's ridiculous how he aborted the search when they had Chloe & Tess trapped like rats. I had to roll my eyes after seeing Chloe escape by simply ducking under the window.

Comment

I don't think Stuart got shot in the head. I think he got it in the back. Remember, Chloe said: " He lost a lot of blood but he'll be OK", when she arrived at the scene and sent him to the hospital. Getting shot in the head usually means your dead.

Comment

I don't remember where Stuart got shot, but I was happy to see him again (even if it was under such circumstances and in a completely altered state). He probably IS the White Knight of Checkmate (or was). I think he could be dead, but I have a hard time believing the same fate was in store for Waller. However, they did kill of Claire Foster, another canon DC Comics character, way back in Season 3, so who knows? Still, it would be a rather abrupt ending to the Checkmate storyline...

Comment

That was stuart? i diden't even reconize him.

Comment

I thought it could have been at first but I wasn't sure.

Comment

I noticed it was him the second he started talking ... even before he stepped out of the shadows. I was pretty excited.

Comment

Originally posted by Canary
                              That was stuart? i diden't even reconize him.
                              Same here pretty much. I caught the last name Campbell which was revealed as Stuart's last name earlier on & wanted to know if that was him since he looked so different.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎