Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just how in the heck do you think clark will defeat zod?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xrayvision
    He doesn't have Clark's blood. Clark's blood healed him & purified the blue-k out of his system like it did with the green-k in Clark's system after Lance injected him with the death serum in Void.
    Disagree, Zod is now a chimera, he has his own and Clark's blood cells circulating within him These are living cells and some of them can set up clonal expansion of their own within Zod. If you were to perform a DNA test on Zod, you would find traces of Clark's DNA in him.

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
      Disagree, Zod is now a chimera, he has his own and Clark's blood cells circulating within him These are living cells and some of them can set up clonal expansion of their own within Zod. If you were to perform a DNA test on Zod, you would find traces of Clark's DNA in him.
      I think it's possible that once Clark's blood cured Zod & gave him his powers, Zod's enhanced immune system (as a result of having those powers) could possibly have dissolved Clark's DNA after determining it to be a foreign substance.

What I'm wondering is if humans have the DNA of other humans after getting blood transfusions. Possibly in the short term, but in the long term, wouldn't the DNA just fade over time due to dilution or something. I would think if that was the case, then DNA evidence would not be admissible in court. I'm not a doctor so I can't say.

I would at least think Jor-El would have planned for this situation to prevent non House of El members from escaping the Zone.

Comment

As she'll be in the episode, Stargirl will probably have a big part, in the defeat of the Kandorians().

Comment

ohhh i have another theory...

chloe, oliver, jsa/jsl, lois, lionel, lex, pete, mora, chloe's dad, brainiac, speedy, davis, cat grant, hamilton, ma and pa kent, perry, lucy lane, metallo, jimmy (the real one and the dead one) roulette, toyman, amanda waller, stuart, courtney, the wonder twins, the legion, tess and zatanna will kill the kandorians...

clark who???..................well maybe he appears in that scene.... but i don't think so probably he will be apologizing to god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I think Valla may have a role in defeating Zod. In Persuasion, a great deal was made of the notion that, as a Kryptonian, Clark had a duty to avenge the murder of his father. If Valla learns that Zod is responsible forthe murder of her sister, she may turn against Zod and help Clark defeat him. A turncoat in Zod's own ranks would be a great ally for Clark and his friends.
            Last edited by dcmarriott; 05-06-2010, 02:01 PM.

Comment

I think clark said something like that in sacrifice??? that the last time he saw Faora she was alive and well with Zod? but i do hope that this happens

Comment

Maybe the effects of Clark's blood will wear off and Zod will lose his powers, followed by the other Kryptonians.

Comment

I don't care how Zod is defeated just as long as he is removed from the show. I am not a fan of this portrayal of a DC character.
                  Zod is a ruthless leader of armies, but this character is a weak, limpwristed, backstabbing, sneaky, lying little crybaby. He spent the first half of the season whineging about how he did not have his powers.

Bring back Lex Luthor

I do like the overall concept of this show, and hope there is at least another couple of seasons.
                  Last edited by Mr_Jinx_1; 05-14-2010, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎