Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just how in the heck do you think clark will defeat zod?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it really a good idea to send clone Zod to the PZ with Phantom Zod? Those 2 just seem like a couple of kids I wouldnt want to meet and talk.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
      Is it really a good idea to send clone Zod to the PZ with Phantom Zod? Those 2 just seem like a couple of kids I wouldnt want to meet and talk.
      I would like to see that conversation between Clone Zod and Phantom Zod.

----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by rconner
      Maybe Jor-El will wake up and say something.....
      Yes I totally agree with you Jor-El needs to forget about going to way to many Baseball games right now and help his son Kal-El out right now, he really does need his father.
      Last edited by HotStudsSuccess; 05-01-2010, 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Clark could go john byrne on zods ass...that way clark could kill Zod and still be mythos worthy for those that care...

Comment

Originally posted by Ek12
          By straight up whoppin his ass.

In all seriousness, the book of ROA will probably come into play somehow.

ITA. Even Faora emphasized its importance in this episode.

Comment

He will push Zod into a neverending plothole & Zod will be gone forever.

Comment

Originally posted by malft
              My money is on the tag team combo of Metallo and KryptoLana. They are gonna burn down some Kryptonian tale, baby!

Please, please no nano-Lana, please no a thousand times no.

Comment

With some kind of kryptonite, probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                  PZ won't hold clone Zod. Now that he has Clark's blood in him, all he would have to do is find the House of El portal and cut his hand on the \S/ stone (e.g., like what Kara did in bloodline when she sent Lois back to Earth) and poof he'd be right back on Earth.

It would become a never ending "groundhog day" scenario, Zod returns to earth, clark sends back to PZ only to turnaround and see Zod back on earth again and Clark going WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by annad
                    he won't....chloe oliver jsl/jsa and lois will...clark will just sit and watch (eating popcorns by the way)
                    hahaha just kidding!!!
                    i have no idea how will he do it...but i trust my boy
                    Chloe, Oliver, the rest of the heroes will fight, Lois will meddle where she, let's face doesn't belong, and probably end up compicating the matters even more, and Clark will look hepless and passive, just like he pretty much behaved the rest of the season, which actually led to this whole situation! Had he dealt with Zod and the Kandorians when they actually didn't have powers, it would have all been so much easier for all involved! Now he has twice as much work to do!
                    Last edited by umm; 05-02-2010, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by techtweeter
                      PZ won't hold clone Zod. Now that he has Clark's blood in him, all he would have to do is find the House of El portal and cut his hand on the \S/ stone (e.g., like what Kara did in bloodline when she sent Lois back to Earth) and poof he'd be right back on Earth.

It would become a never ending "groundhog day" scenario, Zod returns to earth, clark sends back to PZ only to turnaround and see Zod back on earth again and Clark going WTF?
                      He doesn't have Clark's blood. Clark's blood healed him & purified the blue-k out of his system like it did with the green-k in Clark's system after Lance injected him with the death serum in Void.

Comment

I hope that they will have more of other superheroes to help Clark. But I think in a way of a cliffhanger, Clark will also loose his powers along with Zod and other Kandorians. But he will get it back after one to two epis.

Comment

My guess, and I am sorry if this has already been mentioned, is that something in the book of Rao will give Clark the answers he needs. Or, possibly, Clark can get the Kandorians on his side if he can prove that Zod destroyed Krypton and that Zod was the person who murdered Faora.
                          Last edited by scifigirl; 05-02-2010, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Book of RAO.. PLEASE CLARK READ IT AND LEARN HOW TO FLY FFS!!!

Comment

Lois will find the book of Rao Chloe never told Clark about (Lois is the key, remember), Clark will take it to the fortress, place it in some secret slot jor el tells him about and the kandorians will magically disappear. That simple action will release next season's villain.

Comment

So, blue kryptonite will be the device to not show a battle in the air, guess it's cheaper, and guess it's another way to keep Clark from flying... disappointing... I was hoping he would fly... but I keep fingers crossed...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎