Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just how in the heck do you think clark will defeat zod?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we're going to have some Kandorian shrinkage here. The orb is gone, but it had contained them all before, so it is possible in the SV universe. My guess is that the Book of Rao takes care of all the baddies by shrinking them, Zod is left with nothing so he fights it out with Clark.

If there was a way to cast him into the phantom zone, Clark would do it, then keep the Kandorians "bottled up" till a time they are able to come out.

Book of Rao is probably the key

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if it's not Clark who stops him.

Maybe MM, or Chloe. Maybe it'll be the JL and the JS help combined. Maybe it'll be Tess, killing him with a kryptonite dagger. Maybe an earth quake will happen when they are in Smallville, and some green kryptonite will come out of the cracks in the ground and stop him...

Comment

All they need is Chloe's Kryptonite stash.

Poor Clark, now he's at war with his friends and will have to kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by annad
          he won't....chloe oliver jsl/jsa and lois will...clark will just sit and watch (eating popcorns by the way)

hahaha just kidding!!!
          What do you mean 'just kidding' observing how they (tptb) handle Clark nowadays.

In all honesty your scenario will be the most likely outcome.

And then after the fight is over we will see Clark lined up opposite Chloe/Oliver/Lois et al, hang his head and say his favourite words "I'm sorry"

Comment

going to defeat Zod by saying " i'm sorry i'm sorry 1000000 times

Comment

Originally posted by lois&clarkspicey
              going to defeat Zod by saying " i'm sorry i'm sorry 1000000 times
              Clark's apologies remind me of the scene from the movie Airplane! where Robert Hayes is boring the other passengers to the brink of suicide by talking incessantly of his traumatic past:

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
                Clark is going to set Zod up on a blind date with Lana.

Haha, I like that one! Let Zod suffer!!

Comment

Originally posted by ClubXerxes
                  Clark's apologies remind me of the scene from the movie Airplane! where Robert Hayes is boring the other passengers to the brink of suicide by talking incessantly of his traumatic past:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/c31...om-airplanefan

Comment

c'mon we already know the answer to this since smallville always does it...zod will die by getting impaled by a matchstick covered in kryptonite when Clark pushes him into it by accident

Comment

There will be some sort of homeage from Superman II where Clark will face Zod and the Kryptonians in the Fortress Of Solitude where he does some tricks to defeat them and sends Zod to the Phantom Zone... Season Finally

Well it's my theory

Comment

Originally posted by Señorita Gómez
                        Haha, I like that one! Let Zod suffer!!
                        She almost killed me so....

Comment

Originally posted by HotStu***uccess
                          There will be some sort of homeage from Superman II where Clark will face Zod and the Kryptonians in the Fortress Of Solitude where he does some tricks to defeat them and sends Zod to the Phantom Zone... Season Finally

Well it's my theory

This my friend, would be EPIC!!!! I would love for them to do some homage to that scene!!

Comment

With the Book of Rao, he will be able to send the Kandorians to the PZ.

Zod and Clark will have a fight without powers (blue kyrptonite).

Maybe Jor-El will wake up and say something.....

Comment

He'll collect all of the Four Horsemen rings and use them to trap Zod back in his cage...or am I thinking of another show?

Comment

Clark beats down zod in a one on one fight (sans powers - thank you blue k)...exposes the fact that Zod killed Faora to the other Kandorians and in accordance with krypronian law THEY execute Zod...then clark uses the book of rao to send them somewhere else conveniently in time for season 10...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎