No announcement yet.

Will tess betrayed chloe.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will tess betrayed chloe.

Knowing how morally ambiguously her character is and with that smirk,when chloe ask her that question. As she leaves the hospital room-can she be trusted?

Is there still a little bit of honor in tess after chloe save her life?

Tess will die in the finale probably saving chloe...

Comment

I love Tess after tonight's episode. Yes, she'll keep her promise. I believe.

Comment

I think there is a little honor in Tess, but I still think it's very possible that she could betray Chloe. She reminds me of Lionel near the end in that way. I hope she turns out to be good... but not too good.

Comment

I think Tess might betray her... but it also seems like she has a bit of good in her...

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by bluewolv1970
          Tess will die in the finale probably saving chloe...
          Now that is interesting..

But I think that Tess will keep her promise.
          Last edited by Chlarkfan_phantom; 04-30-2010, 06:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if she did.

Comment

Quick question: Wasnt Chole against Clark trying to befriend zod and the kandorians? If yes, here she is befriending Tess? Given recent episodes, doesn't this seem a bit hypocritical?
              Unless she's gone through some major character Epiphany that happened offscreenville.

Comment

It would be cool if we get some parallelism between Pandora and the finale, only this time Chloe won't be killing Tess and instead we get something else, like Tess deciding not to kill Chloe when she gets the chance.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Cinge
                Quick question: Wasnt Chole against Clark trying to befriend zod and the kandorians? If yes, here she is befriending Tess? Given recent episodes, doesn't this seem a bit hypocritical?
                Unless she's gone through some major character Epiphany that happened offscreenville.
                I don't think she was befriending Tess. IMO she was forced to work with her in order to save herself. (They were forced to work with each other to save themselves against Checkmate).

That's just how I see it though.
                Last edited by alltuesday; 04-30-2010, 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The "Salvation" preview sets up some bad juju for Tess but it is implied that she survives.

Comment

I hope Tess betrays her...oops did I say that outloud?

Comment

Or perhaps Chloe is realizing Clark was right? Clark was in fact VALIDATED by Chloe's actions?

Comment

Nah, I think this episode ~proved she's legit. And she better not bloody die in the finale or I'm outta this shindig.

Comment

Tess was killed by Chloe in Pandora and now she was killed by Chloe again, I'm pretty sure Tess' dying scenario has been fufilled.

Comment

Originally posted by SVFancross
                            Or perhaps Chloe is realizing Clark was right? Clark was in fact VALIDATED by Chloe's actions?
                            Why cant they show this? instead of making a blind leap of faith out of nowhere. It's called character development, and it isn't happening. They are just making leaps from point to point. I'm all for her realizing her mistakes, but not just out of the blue, sorry it doesn't happen like that.

2nd statement is I dunno. Shouldn't Clark be right anyway and shouldn't he be the one to show that his "Way" is the right away? Not someone else doing it his way and him going " Oh ok, I guess my way is a good way" just makes him come off as not sure of himself, following others. Hopefully this happens in salvation, because he needs to be the one doing it and showing how he is correct, not others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                              Tess was killed by Chloe in Pandora and now she was killed by Chloe again, I'm pretty sure Tess' dying scenario has been fufilled.

Yeah, I thought her death quota had been more than fulfilled already, but still, SV writers have been known to go against popular demand, lol. Tess (& Cassidy) is just too precious be killed off for good

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎