Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe's Watchtower Password

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

man!! way to go on that one. I like the others did not notice that but, it's great having little easter eggs like that in the episodes.

Comment

You know what?? My birthday is May 14th Doomsday was the season finale on my birthday last year on Thursday, and this year, the season finale of Smallville is YET AGAIN, on my birthday!! So, BrianD, we share the same birthdays

Comment

that was pretty cool password. Also i loved the scanners and all that in watchtower. i really hope its not gone. I love the set alot. and i hope they use it next year.

Comment

I thought Chloe's watchtower password gave me a good vibe...

Comment

Originally posted by AgentChaos
            Jimmy did not die on 5/14. That would be impossible. Savior was dated 9/25, and that episode was only 3 weeks after Doomsday. 5/14 was merely the date Doomsday aired.
            BQM confirmed on twitter that that was chosen for that and it was all Justin's idea.

Comment

Originally posted by jbshmdfb
              BQM confirmed on twitter that that was chosen for that and it was all Justin's idea.
              *hugs Justin*

Comment

Hm....didn't even think about that! But think about it. That is when we first see watchtower.

~H

Comment

Yeah. that was I posted in other thread :

The code is: 051409 => That is the date from S8 season finale, the day that all of us watch Jimmy/Henry for the last time...But not the date that Chloe saw him...

Jimmy died in September of 09. not in May. Cause in the same day Lois travels to future, and we all know that Jimmy died 3 weeks before Lois came back from the future, and she came back in September 25, not in May...

So I think his dead happened in the first days of september....

Plus, we know in Charade that pass 8 months between Pandora and Charade, so... that dates don't fits...They are already in September!

It is a cronology's mistake...

Buuuut, I looooved Justin's intentions

Comment

Awwww... That is an adorable nod to Chloe's love of Jimmy. I recognized it as a date and wondered at the potential significance of it, but I didn't put two and two together that quickly... Good job, and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Yup

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎