Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think they had to wrap her story up quick when she signed on with V(as I think she was among its first cast members).

Quote Originally Posted by Melekith View Post
    Would totally be an AWESOME time to have Kara back eh?
    No... not really...

Anything with Laura Vandervoort is awesome.

Anything with Supergirl blows...

Quote Originally Posted by jon-el87 View Post
    By all logic, she's dead by now.. The moment, she left the solar system, her body stopped being fueled, with solar energy, from our yellow sun. And her traveling, at super speed, would've quickly exhausted all stored energy, in her body. Leaving her, as a mere mortal, in the cold vaccum, of space. Seriously, couldn't they have had, Kara go out, like Lois did, in Doomsday (i.e. be sent, into the future, via a Legion ring)? They could've let her remain, in "Smallville", after Bloodline and (instead of Clark destroying it), ended up, with the Legion ring, in one episode. Which ends with the ring being activated, accidently sending Kara about 10 years, into the future. The ring's damaged, beyond repair, so she remains there (and offscreen, becomes Supergirl, after having been reunited, with her cousin, who's since become Superman). And then, just have Clark, in the next episode, mention that he's (once again, offscreen) met, another member of the Legion, that's filled him in on Kara's fate.
    I agree but by the same logic she would have died in Veritas when she flew to Krypton through that wormhole. I believe Rao's red solar radiation would have quickly zapped her reserves & caused her to explode/implode in space like a normal human would. It's ridiculous considering Clark was powerless on Krypton in Apocalypse & he didn't even fly there. The writing is just horrificly bad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12