No announcement yet.

Sam saying yes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam saying yes

Do you think it could work? Sam saying "yes" to Lucifer and then temporarily taking control?

We've seen it happen with Bobby in "Sympathy for the Devil" and John was able to overcome Azazel briefly in "Devil's Trap".

It is possible for humans under demonic possession, but what about angelic possession?

No way. If that was the case, he could have tried doing it when he said yes in that future seen in The End. Even if he didn't think about Bobby doing it in Sympathy For The Devil, he would have tried if he could. Lucifer is too strong & would never let go of Sam unless he's killed, which would also kill Sam.

Besides, wouldn't Sam have a huge likelihood of ending up in hell with Lucifer? And it would involve Sam seeing Lucifer's true form which would burn out his eyes. If Sam says yes, then Dean will have to say yes, and I doubt Michael wants to send Lucifer to hell when the angels' plan was to speed up the Apocalypse because they were tired of waiting & wanted to kill Lucifer & speed up paradise on Earth. The only way I could see it happening is if God interferes & commands Michael to draw Lucifer to hell & pull out Dean & Sam at the last second. Or maybe God will possess Dean, though I doubt it.

Comment

I thought this was the stupidest thing Sam's ever thought of. Srsly, he just witnessed some of Luci's power in Hammer of the Gods where he killed a load of gods within seconds! Now he thinks he's strong enough to overcome Luci? Kind of arrogant, if you ask me. Surely using Sam as a vessel would make Luci stronger so why the thought even entered Sam's mind is beyond me and he better not go through with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spirit Detective
        Do you think it could work? Sam saying "yes" to Lucifer and then temporarily taking control?

We've seen it happen with Bobby in "Sympathy for the Devil" and John was able to overcome Azazel briefly in "Devil's Trap".

It is possible for humans under demonic possession, but what about angelic possession?
        no, we all saw how Sam lost control with the demon blood and that was just a taste. Luci is the full deal and I have a hard time believing that Sam can maintain or regain control over something so powerful.

That being said if he sees Dean's face (with or without Michael wearing his skin) then there is a slight slight chance that he could regain control right before they kill each other and then kick Luci out. That's a slight chance

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          no, we all saw how Sam lost control with the demon blood and that was just a taste. Luci is the full deal and I have a hard time believing that Sam can maintain or regain control over something so powerful.

That being said if he sees Dean's face (with or without Michael wearing his skin) then there is a slight slight chance that he could regain control right before they kill each other and then kick Luci out. That's a slight chance
          I seriously doubt there's any chance of that. He saw Dean's face in The End and it did nothing to bring out Sam from Lucifer's hold.

One thing I have to say is that when he spoke to Bobby about that, one of the things he said reminded me of Sam in season 4 when he was on a power trip. I think it was about him being the only one able to lure Lucifer into the trap.

Comment

No I don't think it would work Angels are alot more powerful than Demons and a lot harder to overcome last season when Sam told Ruby that an angel rescued Dean from Hell she was scared because she knew how powerful they were.
            Last edited by kari916; 04-30-2010, 01:12 PM.

Comment

for some reason i see sam doing it. maybe it'll work, maybe not. maybe god will step in and help sam control it.

i keep thinking that somehow god is in bobby and he just doesn't know it and that's how bobby was able to fight off the possession.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                i keep thinking that somehow god is in bobby and he just doesn't know it and that's how bobby was able to fight off the possession.
                If that was true, Dean's amulet necklace/pendant would have started burning when he was with Bobby in the hospital, back before he gave it to Castiel.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎