Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Sacrifice"

Talk about the episode's special effects here!

we should get some good ones with zod/kandorians and also watchtower scenes.

Comment

the scanners in watchtower, and the steel doors/freezing-breaking them was cool scenes. also zod taking out checkmate scenes were great.

Comment

I liked the lockdown stuff for Watchtower. Glad we got to see more of the actual building with the elevator scan scene. Liked the little hover they had Zod do from off the wall after Clark pushed him. Subtle but neat. Liked the zoom in on the heat vision eye when Zod roasted the castle too. Oh and the slow mo shooting the can to freeze the doors was a great special effect too.

Comment

yup they do use their sfx pretty well.

Comment

I agree with both of you, I liked all their sfx tonight. The Zod/Checkmate burnout was a great effect, with the reflection of Stuart and AW running from him while his eyes were priming. Well done.

Comment

Zod stuff was cool, actual super powers.WT stuff was interesting, not really sfx but interesting.That whole ritual with the seed into a flower was pointless. Would of loved to see Clark take out the checkmate people that had faoras sisters instead of just hearing it.

Comment

Watchtower lockdown was cool. I liked the scene in the beginning that showed Watchtower standing high in Metropolis. For some reason when WT was first introduced, I thought it was on the outskirts of Metropolis and not in the middle of the city.

Comment

i liked when clark came in btw AW and ZOD but he shudnt have stopped himself from superspeeding into zod and shouldering him in the chest..that wud have bin awsme..i didnt like how he stopped and then punched him..i know he has awsme strength but he cud make the punches luk real and not like hes pushing sme1 away with immense strength..

Comment

I felt that this episode had less special effect stuff then the other episodes like Checkmate or Persuasion, those were very rich on special effects.

Comment

The symbol for 'Zod' burned into Oliver Queen's Chest

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎