Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Television Ratings for "Sacrifice"

Predict the ratings and then talk about them once they come in!

My prediction: 2.06 million.

I am guessing when the number comes in Saturday it will be 2.1M, when you factor out the baseball viewers in NY it will be about 1.8M for the final

Comment

Originally posted by Supsfan
      I am guessing when the number comes in Saturday it will be 2.1M, when you factor out the baseball viewers in NY it will be about 1.8M for the final
      Yeah, the ratings will probably be below 2 million due to the loss of viewership in NY unless they add in Saturday viewership, which in my opinion they should.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
        Yeah, the ratings will probably be below 2 million due to the loss of viewership in NY unless they add in Saturday viewership, which in my opinion they should.
        They only add the viewership if the episode airs the same night(much like the last 2 episodes that been pre-empted in Chicago but shown later in the night). I think if they don't add the number of pre-empted viewers who watched it at a later time you get a better idea how many people would watch(ie basically if 8% of the country was blacked out you just use simple mathematics to figure out what 95% would be around. when they add in the prempted numbers you not getting a full idea how many people whoul watch it at it's normal time since you probably get an fraction of viewers watching it at a later time period.

Comment

Since it's being preempted in New York, I'm going to guess the final ratings will be 1.94 million. Wish it would stay above 2 million though...

Comment

well since we did go up last week which was nice. i do hope we stay above 2.0million this week. I am hoping between 2.2-2.3. But i know with new york getting preempted tonight we will be lucky to get 2.0 probably.

Comment

2.6 2.8 million friday yay

Comment

Comment

Comment

i hope for over 2mill.

Comment

I fear because of pre-empting and the [SPOILER]Chloe-centric epi (yes, I'm a Chloe fan but she has polarized a lot of fans )[/SPOILER] we may only see 1.9M viewers.

Comment

2 mil

Comment

Originally posted by skully
                          I fear because of pre-empting and the [SPOILER]Chloe-centric epi (yes, I'm a Chloe fan but she has polarized a lot of fans )[/SPOILER] we may only see 1.9M viewers.
                          1.9M is not a bad number when you factor out NY. You have to figure the lost NY audience is about 150-200k

Comment

2.35m

Comment

yea i still hoping we get like 2.2-2.3million for overnight so when the ny preempt is taken out it would only drop to probably 2.0mill.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎