Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where the heck is Lois?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on getting her job at the Daily Planet back.

Originally posted by Degobunny
    Lois is at a monster truck rally with Metallo.
    LOL

Comment

Originally posted by kitty1
      I would think Clark would have said something to Chloe or Oliver that Lois had to go away to think things through or something. Clois had a big moment last episode and we didn't hear her answer to "I'm I enough." I would think we would a shout out on where Lois was.
      You would think right? Given that was such a big part of last week.But again we get continuity problems, episode flow.I would of been fine with anything about "Oh some problems right now she took time to think" or Clark at least looking at a picture of her with a emotional/thoughtful face, instead its 1 mention, that did nothing for the cliffhanger of last week.

Hell take out all that crap with ollie at the mansion(served no purpose besides him getting hurt) and let Ollie and Clark have a talk. There bam you get continuity between epidsode and the audience understands what's happening. Instead the audience gets nothing, like it didnt even happen, and then poof it will be back again next week(We hope).

Comment

Originally posted by Cinge
        Lol sounds like they just forgot about last week, will let it sit, then get back to it next week. They really need to learn to tie their episodes together, especially if they are going to do what they did last week(heavy emotion w/ cliffhanger), doing that, then just dropping it this week like it didn't happen, is just poor organization by them.
        I totally agree...to give us that heavy emotional ciff hanger of an ending in Charade...then...leave Lois completely out of the very next episode & like you said... act like nothing happened...the week before ....is really silly...and takes all of the steam out of the great ending in Charade.....rendering it and all of the drama & emotional feelings we saw displayed between CK & Lois....almost pointless.

Why end Charade with a cliffhanger...when they knew...they wouldnt show us..Lois' reply...until 2 weeks later.

When you write a cliffhanger and leave people hanging........its usually expected.....that your supposed to show people the following week....what happens next....If that is..you want your cliffhanger ending...to still hold peoples interest & have an impact .....its lousy stortytelling on their part...to delay things by two whole weeks.. cos now when we see Lois next week....all the drama of that very emotional ending in Charade...will have been bascically lost & drained away.

My guess is...this being SV..most probably....we wont see or get any answer from Lois to CK's question to her ......Ck & Lois...will just make some passing comment about the roof top scene in next weeks episode...and that will be it.

IF Lois & Ck did talk further on top of the DP building that night......the convo...will be explained away....as having happened..in off screenville....where apprantely ...a lot of interesting Clois stuff...seems to happen...we just dont get to see any of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Degobunny
          Lois is at a monster truck rally with Metallo.
          Or maybe in bed with Metallo

Comment

Originally posted by Iconic Couples Fan
            Lois is learning to fly so she can teach remedial Clark.

The way they're handling the flying thing on the show, I don't doubt that!!!!

Wondering if the Inquisitor is hiring again is funny
            About the mention of Lois, actually, her name was mentioned when Clark spoke to Oliver that Zod had approached her pretending to be the Blur. That was a h*** of a mention It completely sucks. After the cliff of the last episode they (Clark and Lois) deserved a better continuity. For me, it was a shame.

The Lois Lane that I know and admire wouldn't leave Clark without his answer and durying Sacrifice's events she'll be working on getting her job on the Planet back.

But, the Lois Lane that the PTB insist to portraid, must be shopping a new costume or talking to her shrink about how she can't decide between the Blur and Clark, again. After all we already saw this in Idol, and things were pretty clear then, right?

Comment

[QUOTE=Cinge;6296063]You would think right? Given that was such a big part of last week.But again we get continuity problems, episode flow.I would of been fine with anything about "Oh some problems right now she took time to think" or Clark at least looking at a picture of her with a emotional/thoughtful face, instead its 1 mention, that did nothing for the cliffhanger of last week.

QUOTE]
              That would have been the perfect scene in Sacrifice. Would only take five seconds of screen time. It would keep the momento of the cliffhanger of Charade through Salvation going into Hostage. Viewers still wouldn't know the answer to Clark's question to Lois but the continuity and drama is still there.

Comment

She's at a fitting for her Memorial Day costume...

Comment

Working on a real big story to get her job back.

Comment

idk where she was at, but i missed her.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                      Talking to her shrink about Clark/Blur.The Stefan and Lucas Luthor one made me laugh, but she would have to wonder about Damon and Adam too.
                      Well, I for one, wouldn't mind trying to get the scoop on that conundrum.

Obviously, I hope she's getting some R&R and gearing up to land her job back at the DP.

But, on a purely flip basis, I chose investigating the story on Stefan and Lucas.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kitty1
                      I would think Clark would have said something to Chloe or Oliver that Lois had to go away to think things through or something. Clois had a big moment last episode and we didn't hear her answer to "I'm I enough." I would think we would a shout out on where Lois was.
                      If I was just a casual fan who didn't read spoilers or anything else on this show, I would absolutely be doing a WTH??? face in this episode b/c of the truly odd lack of continuity with that cliffhanger...especially on Clark's part. But I think it was there, just very, very subtley.

In his first scene, with Oliver, which prompted the whole of the Zod/Kandorian storyline, he does seem very tender over whatever transpired when the credits rolled. His focus was on finding out what was going on with Zod, and he was all business with Oliver, as it should be. I don't think it would have been right, nor do I think Clark would have ever wanted to discuss his lovelife with Oliver. He didn't even want to talk to Chloe about it last week. After the events of that episode though, I do wonder if we'd actually had a Chloe and Clark convo, if anything would have come up, but there just wasn't time for that.

There was another moment too at the hospital when he was watching Oliver and Chloe, and he looked so genuinely touched, but also, not hurt, but like his feelings were starting to come out a bit. If that makes sense. Initially, I thought he'd pick up his cell phone, and we'd see either a text from Lois, or her contact infor like he was about to call her before Chloe came out. But. No. Oh well, hopefully they more than make up for it in the next two eps.
                      Last edited by hellokitty; 05-01-2010, 08:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Hefner had her kidnapped after thinking she was his personal Easter bunny.

Comment

Getting her nails done....that's way too funny! for me!

Comment

Annoying the good folks of Offscreenville.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                              Doing absolutely nothing which seems to be all Lois is good for. Faora is pregnant and getting killed, Chloe is running Watchtower and killing Tess, Oliver is being stupid and trying to take on Zod, Clark is fighting a war, Martha is the red queen, Lana has superpoweres, and Lois dresses up in silly costumes.
                              ^ That's hilarious...and true.

I did wonder about Kara too...she was looking for Kandor/Kandorians...they're here, so...she's floating aimlessly in space? I liked Kara...

Not that I care, but I guess like Chloe said, Lois runs or whatever when she's cornered emotionally. I guess Clark's question about whether or not he was enough had her withdrawing again. Who knows? How can we explain the weird order of episodes?

Comment

Working for Checkmate

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎