"Sacrifice" Countdown/LIVE Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought it was the best of the season....

Comment

• I agree - if the Kandorians have powers, how could Zod kill Faora and why didn't they try to fight back when Clark pushed them around. A drop of blood would have saved her and the baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
        It is hard to take Mason Zod seriously sometimes.
        I wonder why his eyes are always watering, balloons in the intestines?
        Lol... or maybe his wank is the key..... He's just crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by STFanatic
          It is hard to take Mason Zod seriously sometimes.
          I wonder why his eyes are always watering, balloons in the intestines?
          I always wonder why his eyes look watery myself.

Comment

• The lack of Clark mentioned in this entire thread and no mention at all of last weeks drama filled cliffhanger(even a reason of why it couldn't be solved this week, a small blurb from Clark, what they had Clark say today, explained nothing at all), really gives this show a disjointed feel between episodes, add in fluffer episodes and it really starts to show. Arcs are skipped around randomly, like a round robin between all the cast members, probably due to having such a heavy cast and trying to give them all full stories, instead of focusing it.

Overall arc seems to move along(zod/kandorians)nicely, and is done well but each week it seems its someone elses turn to interact with them. Wonder who's in charge of the Paper/Rock/Scissors game.

Comment

• yea was a great episode tonight, and yea weird it is martha as red queen, i was hoping she wouldnt be it.

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

yea i thought tonight was good, and i have been enjoying the kandorian and checkmate storyline. i hope checkmate/waller are still alive. i would hate to have them kill her off already. cause i want checkmate to be a plotline for next yr too.
              Last edited by superspider02; 04-30-2010, 06:25 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• I have not watched it yet, stupid baseball in NYC but sounds good

Comment

• Havent seen it yet, baseball is still on, and its really annoying me!!!!!

Comment

• Wow. Stewart.

Ew that scene with Zod listening to the babys heartbeat give out greatly disturbed me . Completely unnecessary.
                    Last edited by LuthorKent90; 05-01-2010, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• ????? why??? it was a extremely important scene, zod didnt know that he had fathered a child..he listened using his superhearing...poignant if u ask me..but u probably want to sue the show for heartache dont ya

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎