No announcement yet.

Ratings For Last Night's Episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratings For Last Night's Episode

10:00 ABC V (10:02 start) 5.071 million viewers (18-49: 1.9/5)
    10:30 ABC V (10:02 start) 4.901 million viewers (18-49: 1.9/5)

Source: TV by the Numbers

I am sadly preparing for cancellation.

Me too. I'm gonna enjoy the next 3 episodes like crazy because I don't think we're going to get any more than that.

Comment

Comment

“V TUE”
        (10:0011: 00 p.m.)
        “V” finished No. 1 against its CBS and NBC drama competition in the hour with Men 18-49 (1.9/5) for the 5th consecutive week, topping originals of “The Good Wife” by 12% (1.7/5) and NBC’s “Parenthood” by 19% (1.6/5). In addition “V” beat out CBS’ “The Good Wife” for the 6th straight week among Adults 18-34.

• Building on its “Lost” leadin by 6% among Adults 18-49, “V” continued to improve Tuesday’s 10 o’clock hour for ABC, growing the slot by 19% over the year ago night with original drama programming (1.9/5 vs. 1.6/4 – “Cupid”). In fact ABC was the only net to grow in the 10:00 p.m. hour year to year, as CBS (-12%) and NBC (-38%) were both down from the year-ago night.

Source: ABC

Don't know if that means anything though.

Comment

I am still thinking there is hope. And if ABC does not renew it, there is always hope another network pics it up. But lets not give up yet.
          We all need to get on our Twitter and Facebook and all other resources and drive everyone crazy with reminding them to watch it, that they all will be forced to tune in LOL and give ABC ratings they want

Comment

Is there any chance that if Warner Bros. is very hell bent on keeping this show going because it's somehow profitable to them they might be able to get it a timeslot on one of the networks that are owned by Time Warner, e.g. TNT?

Comment

Finals are out.

V (58 minutes)
              - 4.867 million viewers
              - 3.2/5 HH
              - 1.9/5 A18-49

Source: TV by the Numbers

Comment

Well hopefully ABC keeps the show if not, hopefully Sci Fi picks it up.

But I have hope that ABC will do a season 2 at the most. The mistake they did was to let 4 months go by. Initially tere were a lot of viewrs then it dropped .

The writers need to revive some common sense in the series. I discussed some of them in antoher thread. Right nos a lot of the series seem too fake.

Comment

Maybe DVD sales will help in deciding if a Season Two is warranted?

Comment

Originally posted by Glove
                    Maybe DVD sales will help in deciding if a Season Two is warranted?
                    I don't think that's going to sway ABC because they don't get any money from DVD sales. It's a WB produced show and all revenue from DVDs and international sales wanders into their pockets. ABC only gets money from ad sales. It sucks that the WB doesn't exist anymore. WBTV probably would have moved the show to that network if it still existed.

Comment

I'm hoping for the best with this series I really am. I would LOVE to see a season 2 but things are looking so bad with the numbers I too am preparing for the worst. I'm gonna cry forever if it gets canceled and just watch the 12 episodes on dvd over and over and over again. ='(

Comment

Well isn't V still in the clear as long as the ratings don't drop to the 2 millions?

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
                          Well isn't V still in the clear as long as the ratings don't drop to the 2 millions?
                          It would be fantastic if this was the case, but it sadly isn't. The ratings would have needed to stay above a 2,0 in the 18-49 age group for the show to have a fighting chance at renewal and it sadly wasn't able to do it. Now it needs a mircale to see a second season.

Comment

Originally posted by djmadonna1
                            I am still thinking there is hope. And if ABC does not renew it, there is always hope another network pics it up. But lets not give up yet.
                            We all need to get on our Twitter and Facebook and all other resources and drive everyone crazy with reminding them to watch it, that they all will be forced to tune in LOL and give ABC ratings they want
                            I've always said this show belongs on the CW anyway.

Comment

V is still safe according to a reliable site I just checked.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎