No announcement yet.

The New Improved Sarah

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Improved Sarah

Was it just me or did Sarah seem like totally different person this episode?

Very. Its about time too. I think working next to that piece of wood(shaw) fed into her.

She was a whole new person tonight, fun, outgoing, romantic, funny, seemed like a someone gave her a 5 hour energy drink laced with a aphrodisiac.

Can really see how well Chuck and Sarah feed off each other, and the amazing chemistry together.

Comment

Yes and this is what I suspected. Chuck tore down her walls in S1 and S2 and then he broke her heart. She tried to rebuild the walls but Chuck just keeps removing them. That’s why Shaw had a bad influence on her. She didn’t have anything to protect her emotions. Besides she tried to create a new Chuck out of Shaw and we all know how that went. Now when she knows she has the one and only man she ever really loved and her feelings are confirmed she feels very safe to show her emotions. Imo this the first time in her life she feels this secure and “home”.

Comment

She was amazing and a different person which shows how Chuck affects her which seems to be good since she is so happy, funny, passionate, romantic, and the chemistary is better then ever. They make a cute, good couple they are awsome. He makes her happy not like idiot Shaw or even Brice.

Comment

I agree, Chuck and being able to finally show her love for him without reservations allowed the free-spirit within Sarah to break free.

Comment

Read this:

A Brief Note about Symbolism and Foreshadowing in ‘Chuck vs. the Honeymooners’ I had a strong, i

Comment

Originally posted by PNy

I just saw and read this earlier today. Interesting how it's broken down and analyzed. Good stuff.

I enjoyed watching Sarah in the "Honeymooners" be more free and easy with Chuck. At last she didn't hold back her feelings. She actually smiled a few times in this eppy which she seems to not do much of at times. I think Chuck helps bring out her feminine side....even though she was able to punch, kick, and pummel a guy into a bathroom with one hand while hand-cuffed and stuck in a door with the other. Not the most lady-like yet what she wore to bed was definately girly.

I could have gone without seeing her real life boyfriend in this eppy (the goth dude who they conned the handcuffs from after dumping their spy gear)

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎