• Cordelia

4 3.39%
  • Anya

6 5.08%
  • Giles

4 3.39%
  • Oz

1 0.85%
Page 450 of 924 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 13849
    Yeah, buffy.nu is better with all over cast news.

It is. Ryan, have you ever read the fake "Chosen" script? The paragraph on Angel's discussion of Conner was in that fake script. I have to admit I kinda liked that scene because of being an AtS fan lol.

Actually, no. I didn't realize there was a mock script of Chosen until you mentioned it a while back. Funny how some fake scripts are kind of good.

I think I can find the fake script again that was actually writtened by a fan who "supposely" saw bits and pieces of the actual "Chosen" script. I know of one place that may still have it. I'll post the link since I dont have to leave for an hour.

Some scenes that dealt with Dawn I found intriguing. IMO Its a nice read for an alterative "Chosen".

I would love to read it, for fun sake.

Originally posted by Spiked
    Here's a cool "what might have been" from the casting agent on Buffy (slayerverse.org):

I think Willow understood that it wasn't her place to tell Buffy about Connor. There always seemed to be that underlying understanding between Wilow and Angel. You can see it in Orpheus.
    That was some what weird, that neither Faith or Willow told Buffy about Connor hmmm.

Well, Faith also has a strong connection to Angel. IMO She probably wouldnt think its her place to tell plus like Willow she even noticed the stress getting to Buffy. I do think many fans would think the Conner thing would be very confusing(I tired explaining many times lol) than there is the thing of very angry Bangel fans . IMO Not saying no harm no foul. Just what if lol.

Oh lol. Well, what do you mean by Confusing??? Like Angel having a son and all the Buffy fans thinking how is a vampire going to have son. Like that kind of confusion?

Btw, I see your on vacation, were did you go Mel ?

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    And how would that conversation gone?

Willow: Angel has a son... who is now about 18... cause he was in a hell dimension... oh and he's also in love with Cordelia... who, by the way, is pregnant with Connor's baby. How was Sunnydale while I was gone?

lol, true. But I think Buffy can understand. But I would tell her after the they got through the big fight lol.

KryptonSite Moderator yellowqueen22's Avatar
    Los Angeles, Toronto or Other International Locati
    Yeah... well we don't really get to see what happens with all of them after Sunnydale is destroyed. Maybe that talk happened while they were shopping the next day. LOL... while Giles rolled his eyes... and Xander said I told you so.

Originally posted by BuZzArD 8012
    Oh lol. Well, what do you mean by Confusing??? Like Angel having a son and all the Buffy fans thinking how is a vampire going to have son. Like that kind of confusion?

Btw, I see your on vacation, were did you go Mel ?
    Well, vampires arent able to have children. Even Angel stated this in "Bad Eggs" to Buffy. It is very confusing to some Buffy fans who is not use to the Angelverse. I had to explain several times on message boards about the Sajhun prophecy, and so forth. After a while I just started copying and pasting my explaination lol.

So to some it would be confusing to fans who never watched Angel, and then there is the shipper wars lol.

I'm about to leave in a hour or so. My friends are treating me to an early birthday fun today. We had a schedule change, so I'm leaving longer than I thought.

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
    Yeah... well we don't really get to see what happens with all of them after Sunnydale is destroyed. Maybe that talk happened while they were shopping the next day. LOL... while Giles rolled his eyes... and Xander said I told you so.
    One word: novels

There is one book that begins directly after they leave the Sunnydale. They are still on the bus. Its QUEEN OF THE SLAYERS by Nancy Holder. I loved it. She's has shout outs to what happened on Angel's last season, and she put things Joss wanted to have in 'Chosen' but wasnt able to. But its novel's continuity.

I think they do mention Conner. I know without a doubt in the novel's continuity they know Cordy was in coma.
    Last edited by Summers; 08-06-2005 at 02:43 PM.

Yea, it would be confusing for if I wasn't watching Angel. But I thought it would be possible for Angel to have a kid. Because his soul had something to do with it. But thats just my opinion.

Oh, cool . I hope you have a great time with your friends .

Originally posted by Summers
    One word: novels

There is one book that begins directly after they leave the Sunnydale. They are still on the bus. Its QUEEN OF THE SLAYERS by Nancy Holder. I loved it. She's has shout outs to what happened on Angel's last season, and she put things Joss wanted to have in 'Chosen' but wasnt able to. But its novel's continuity.

I think they do mention Conner. I know without a doubt in the novel's continuity they know Cordy was in coma.
    Yea, I remember a while back you told us that one of novels took place after Sunnydale was destroyed. Also, about the whole Connor situation. But you never told us about them knowing Cordy was in coma until now .
    Last edited by BuZzArD 8012; 08-06-2005 at 02:46 PM.

Originally posted by Summers
    So to some it would be confusing to fans who never watched Angel, and then there is the shipper wars lol.

I'm about to leave in a hour or so. My friends are treating me to an early birthday fun today. We had a schedule change, so I'm leaving longer than I thought.

The shippers wars...*runs away*

Aw! Your birthday is the day I move into college! It's going to be a fun day!

I need to buy Queen of the Slayers! Next time I go to the bookstore I'll look for it.

Originally posted by BuZzArD 8012
    Yea, it would be confusing for if I wasn't watching Angel. But I thought it would be possible for Angel to have a kid. Because his soul had something to do with it. But thats just my opinion.

Oh, cool . I hope you have a great time with your friends .
    No, the soul has nothing to do with. It just makes have a conscious. It doesnt effect his body functions. All vampires draw blanks if you know what I mean .

Thanks, I will. I know they are treating me to a movie.

Page 450 of 924 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550 ... LastLast