Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were L&C going in the elevator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was supposed to be a Lois and Clark (the TV show) reference. They had a lot of elevator scenes.

Comment

It definantly does make you wonder why they need an elevator to go to the basement. The only logical way you can make it out is they both for some reason were on a floor that was higher up

Comment

I didn't follow the sequence too closely, but maybe it had something to do with the time loop of going up to Stern's office and getting canned?

Comment

Originally posted by torwolf
          While I was watching Charade again, it occurred to me that Lois and Clark took elevator when they arrived at the Daily Planet at the start of the day. Now as far as we know, they work in the basement, so why did they take the elevator down or if they did, why did it take the elevator such a long time to reach the basement?

Now it also makes me wonder what were they doing in the elevator all the times we have seen them there, like in Committed and echo etc.
          Since we know they were not having sex, I believe they were kissing and touching. She said "sometimes I swear you have more than two hands."

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎