No announcement yet.

Where were L&C going in the elevator?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where were L&C going in the elevator?

While I was watching Charade again, it occurred to me that Lois and Clark took elevator when they arrived at the Daily Planet at the start of the day. Now as far as we know, they work in the basement, so why did they take the elevator down or if they did, why did it take the elevator such a long time to reach the basement?

Now it also makes me wonder what were they doing in the elevator all the times we have seen them there, like in Committed and echo etc.

The answer is pretty obvious.....they were doing the nasty

Comment

Put on the song baby!

Comment

why did it take the elevator such a long time
        Same reason it always takes a long time-- to give them privacy!

Comment

Originally posted by torwolf
          why did it take the elevator such a long time to reach the basement?
          Because they pressed the stop button

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
            They weren't doing the nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by kryptonhero25
              They are still in a constant state of foreplay. They haven't done the nasty yet. That would just be cruel if they have and we didn't get to see it!!

Comment

THANK YOU!! lol whenever they have elevator scenes in this show i always think....where the heck are they going? why isnt anyone else trying to get on? And we know the basement is close enough to the the first level that a lot of times they can just walk...

Comment

I asked that the first time I saw it. Where the he11 are thy going and why did it take so long? Usually they walk in the front door and go downstairs. Where were thy coming from and why did it take so long to get to their area of the DP?

Comment

Sorta like when Lois was in the elevator talking to "the blur/zod's" voicemail?

She was going up... 16, 17, 18.... where was she going? Surely the basement isn't that far down.... sub level 19, 20, 21?

Comment

They got to First Base and we rounding to Second when the elevator door opened.

Maybe it took so long to get to the basement b/c the elevator moves very slow.
                      Unlike Clark.

Comment

I think they pushed the stop button I mean jacket was opened, purse switched sides... all kinds of things when on!!! hahha

Comment

The basement? You mean they were going down on/with each other?

Comment

He's Superman and Tom Welling - and he can't get it on with his GF - what chance does anyone else have?

Comment

LOL! at this thread! I've wondered the same thing countless times!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎