Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They did not just do that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was written very well, and fantastically acted. This is core Superman stuff right here...all the guy wants is Love but knows that it's just not possible on that level. Truly heartbreaking.

Comment

Well I guess for Lois to love Clark she has to love and know all of him. Somewhere in that brain of hers Lois knows that Clark is only giving her half of who he is. Lord had Clark's face and most of his info came from Lois's mind.

Comment

Originally posted by mayumi
        i would say for once they got A triangle very right on the show.
        totally agree

Comment

Tom welling was so on it tonight, I am still crying he so broke my heart.

Comment

It ticked me off...

But then I thnk of Lis in the bunny suit, and I'm back in my happy place!

Comment

I can't believe they left Clois hanging. I felt sorry for both of them but Clark especially because Lois doesn't want to know his secret.

Comment

Originally posted by moviefan2k4
                Yeah, I was waiting for Lois' answer, and when the ending titles came up, I yelled this at my TV: "You vicious scumsuckers!"
                Really cuz my words would get censored. HAHA....

If Clark was planning to tell her the truth despite the speech, he would not after the last scene. Crap.

I don't think I've ever seen Clark this aggressive, angry, hurt, protective, and determined in one episode.

Comment

If they were going to do this at the end they could have showed us the Elevator kiss, I mean give us something.

Comment

^^ Right there with ya. Now I feel the need to play RE 4. I need to shoot something. I'm going to count my blessings and thank the TPTB for not making us wait a month or putting this as a season finale.

Comment

You know I thought something good was coming cause the were on the DP rooftop.
                      Lights, candles, very romantic setting the perfect way to take back the rooftop from you know who then that final scene was like a dagger through my heart. I screamed at the tv they cannot just leave it like that! What the hell

Comment

We at least deserved to see the kiss, My poor Clarkie Pooh.

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
                          I can't believe they left Clois hanging. I felt sorry for both of them but Clark especially because Lois doesn't want to know his secret.
                          I feel for Clark because Lois obviously isn't sure about Clark "being enough" [his words, not mine] for her!

Terrible...just terrible.

I mean...I get the whole iconic triangle for two stuff, but this isn't even in that realm! Clark just got gutted by...Lois! Yes, Lois! Such a shame!
                          Last edited by melissan02; 04-23-2010, 06:28 PM.

Comment

The triangle for two is officially here and it feels much more real than I thought they could manage. I love that it's not about choosing which side like it was in LnC. In most other incarnations Superman maintains contact with Lois, but here Clark is putting himself on the line by taking away the Blur and offering her only one choice and seeing whether she'll take it or leave it. Clark didn't even try to hide the fact that he knew about sacrifices for the greater good and I felt that he was as much the Blur as he was Clark in that scene.

Even though I can understand how Lois' hesitancy might put her in a bad light for some, I respectively disagree. To me Lois is being honest with herself and with Clark that she is aware of something that she wants from her partner that she's experienced that she won't be happy going without. This is much different from Clark and Lana who tried to mold each other to fit the ideas that they wanted. Lois sees Clark and respects him for who and what he is, but she knows that the Clark Kent that she knows can't offer her everything that made her feel as special and she honestly has to weigh the options of whether that's enough. I respect her more for not lying to him and smiling it away only to look conflicted when his back is turned. It was a great scene and I can't wait for next week. Why can't more episodes be like this. This was great.

Comment

Poor, Poor Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Tebow15
                                They did not end the show like that, I want to scream, cry, and jump off a bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Just be glad they didn't do this just before the hiatus (or worse, in the season finale).

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎