No announcement yet.

The true Clark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The true Clark

Clark has had people like Chloe, Pete, Kara, Martha, and Jonathan who have sacrificed everything for him. Even Lex did a lot for him back before he went completely nuts. Yet it's a mass murderer and traitor like Zod who Clark feels is the closest thing he has to a brother. Talk about placing too much emphasis on the life you could have had instead of the life you have. A lifetime on Earth and he still can't accept it as his home and people like Chloe as his family. Really shows you a lot about the true Clark Kent.

That was character assassination pure and simple. Again it's not really Clark saying those things. It's a contrivance formerly known as Clark who is now merely at the service of the plot and must bend, willy nilly to its will.

Comment

Eh, I didn't really take it as Clark dissing the others. Most of them, including any potential brother figure, have long since left his life at this point. Clark is feeling isolated in his "darkest hour" and is drawn by the promise of a potential blood connection even though he is beginning to learn the truth about Zod's nature.

Comment

....Clark saying that Zod is the closest thing to a brother that he has probable had is one of the more realistic emotions hes had on the show.
        Clark is a alien and will never fully fit in with human society.

@Darth_Pipes: Did you forget that Chloe likes to play big brother and tell Clark what to do most of the time. She seemed to forget about telling him about the k weapons or the fact that Jor-el left something behind in the house. Of course Chloe is acting like Clark is family with no secrets.*sarcasim*

@Last_Son_of_Vern: I agree that hes drawn by the blood connection and the fact that the kandorians are scared of the humans. Clark can associate with them alot easier than a human.

Comment

[QUOTE]: Did you forget that Chloe likes to play big brother and tell Clark what to do most of the time. She seemed to forget about telling him about the k weapons or the fact that Jor-el left something behind in the house. Of course Chloe is acting like Clark is family with no secrets.

I seem to have forgotten about the something left behind in the house by Jor-el, can anyone mention what it is or what episode i need to watch again. thanks

Comment

The "something left behind" was the Book of Rao, and I believe the episode was "Kandor".

Comment

Originally posted by GenoBeast
              ....Clark saying that Zod is the closest thing to a brother that he has probable had is one of the more realistic emotions hes had on the show.
              Clark is a alien and will never fully fit in with human society.
              this is why i think Clark will truely fly because he'll let go of thinking he could be a human and remember he is kryptonian

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎