View Poll Results: What is the best 19th episode of the Series?

Voters
234. You may not vote on this poll
  • Season 1 - Crush

7 2.99%
  • Season 2 - Precipice

0 0%
  • Season 3 - Memoria

30 12.82%
  • Season 4 - Blank

30 12.82%
  • Season 5 - Mercy

7 2.99%
  • Season 6 - Nemesis

15 6.41%
  • Season 7 - Quest

4 1.71%
  • Season 8 - Stiletto

14 5.98%
  • Season 9 - Charade

127 54.27%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Charade

Nemesis

Charade because just how heartbroken I am now Followed by Blank and Memoria.

Forum Regular
    This is a tough one. A lot of good 19th episodes. It's a battle between "Nemesis" and "Quest" for me. Basically, they tie. But for the purposes of this thread... I'll say that "Quest" wins.

1. Quest - I love the journey of Lex figuring out the puzzle of Veritas. With the cryptograph, the clock, the song, having it all hark back to the Pilot with Lex talking about Lionel moving the mansion to Smallville; so amazing and fun. Loved seeing Robert Picardo. This episode is one of my favorites of season 7.

2. Nemesis - Amazing episode with wonderful interaction between Clark and Lex, along with showing Lana's dark side that was well acted by Kristin.

3. Blank - Really fun episode and it was wonderfully to see Chloe learning about Clark's other powers and really protecting him for the first time.

4. Memoria - Overrated, in my opinion, but still a powerful episode with quite a few revelations about Lex's childhood.

5. Mercy - Exciting episode to me and it was great to have another episode that focused so much on Martha and Lionel. I loved seeing them together.

6. Crush - Chloe doesn't have the best taste when it comes to boyfriends, but I quite like this one.

7. Charade - Not that it was bad at all. Most of these episodes are really good, so this one just falls a little by the wayside. I did really like a lot of the episode, especially the scene with Clark and Lois in the elevator. But... eh. It was good, but not great. This could easily change later, though. With an episode that's just kind of in the middle of my feelings, no love or hate, it has the potential to move around easily in my ranking.

8. Stiletto - One of my least favorites of S8, this episodes was pretty ridiculous to me. Other than Lois and the Red Blue Blur starting their phone calls at the end, the episode is really just a waste of time.

9. Precipice - Not bad, not good. Just kind of... there. One of those ones that I really can't remember much about it, so I don't really have any feelings toward it. I did really like to see Lana start to fight, though. I always loved when she would fight... and always hated when she forgot she knew how.

I have to say Blank.

This is an incredibly tough spot - a lot of good episodes here. But I'm going to give the nod to Charade mainly because I needed a good episode to help me keep the faith that has been dribbling away with the last few episodes. This episode reminded me of just how good the show can be when they focus on Clark.

Difficult desicion, because I like many stiletto, but I decide for charade

Memoria
    Blank
    Nemesis
    Charade
    Crush
    Mercy
    Stiletto
    Precipice
    Quest

Forum Whiz
    Memoria

Nothing will ever beat out "Blank" for me because I have such love for the Chlark friendship from earlier seasons. I'm nostalgic just thinking about it!

Best to Worst:
    Blank
    Nemesis
    Memoria
    Charade
    Quest
    Crush (Funeral scene one of the most beautiful scenes of the series.)
    Stiletto
    Precipice
    Mercy

Nemesis, Blank, Memoria, and Charade are truly fantastic episodes!

Some good episodes to choose from but Charade gets my #1 vote.

Custom Title
    Seems like 19 is hit or miss for me, there is some episodes I really like and other that are bottom 40 worthy

The Good

1. Stiletto - had a great comic book feel to it. I know some may think it came off a bit corny but I enjoy the show better when it doesn't take itself to seriously.

2. Charade - I should wait a couple days before I do this because it can fall anywhere between 1-3. Yet another great comic book type episode. Might even be better to wait till the end of the season to rate this depending how the end sceen plays out the next 3 episodes could change my opinion.

3. Memoria - Slightly overrated by some but a great episode nevertheless. End scene with Clark and his mom was great.

4. Nemesis - This episode was good but having Clark and Lex's troubles be the result of Lexana drops it down a couple notches. I just wish they could have found a way to have Clark and Lex deal with issues without Lana being the centerpiece of the conflict.

5. Blank - Enjoyable episode of Clark losing his memories. I thought the freak was very interesting as well.

The Bad

6. Precipice - Not a real bad episode, but it not good either. Ok plot(I guess) but nothing really stands out one way or another.

7. Crush - Worst episode of S1, grant you still borderline Bottom 40 in my books. I just didn't care for the freak of the week and the storyline sort of blah.

8. Mercy - cheap Saw ripoff that I could have done without.

The Ugly

9. Quest - yet another below average episode, that gets knocked down to ugly for the idiotic scene where Clark gets saved by Chloe after she flies to Montreal just in the knick of time. Message to the writers, learn who the hero is. All that being said definantly not Power bad, but only episode of the bunch that would probably squeak into my bottom 25.
    Last edited by Supsfan; 04-23-2010 at 09:56 PM.

Charade

LOYAL TOM WELLING FAN wellinglover66's Avatar
    Memoria
    Nemesis
    Charade

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast