Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes from "Charade"

Post your favorite quotes from the episode here!

Tess (to Chloe): What do they see in you?

Comment

Lois to the blur: Thanks For saving my bacon.

Clark to chloe: Looks like someone missed bed & breakfast with oliver this morning

.. or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Canary
        Lois to the blur: Thanks For saving my bacon.

Clark to chloe: Looks like someone missed bed & breakfast with oliver this morning

.. or something like that

It was "breakfast in bed with Oliver"

Comment

Maxwell Lord: So it's true - the Red Queen does exist.

Comment

Lois: (after her make out scene with Clark in the elevator) Somehow it seems like you have more than two hands...

Comment

lois and clark had alot of great lines tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                Chloe (to Tess) : I could ask Zod the same question about you.........it seems like Zod hasn't been home for dinner for quite awhile, be careful Miss Mercer, at this rate your gonna run out of people to betray *bam*

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
                  I actually stood up and applauded this line.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lori
                  Chloe (to Tess) : I could ask Zod the same question about you.........it seems like Zod hasn't been home for dinner for quite awhile, be careful Miss Mercer, at this rate your gonna run out of people to betray *bam*
                  Honestly, the Chloe that delivered that line is the Chloe I've been wanting to see since Hex. If I could take away everything that happend after Hex all the way up to Conspiracy, this line and it's delivery were what I would expect from Chloe and what I've loved about her own fiestiness for a long time, and have lost for the last year and a half.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Saph
                  Lois: (after her make out scene with Clark in the elevator) Somehow it seems like you have more than two hands...

I loved that one!

My other favorite was Deputy Doug asking Maxwell Lord about his "Jedi mind tricks". Something about that line just came off as hilarious, coming from a former DA.
                  Last edited by hellokitty; 04-23-2010, 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

yea that line tess said to chloe about heroes having a liking to chloe was sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
                      I liked that line too. Haha, Zod being home for dinner. I could just imagine Zod & Tess being married. That would be one messed up marriage.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by hellokitty
                      I actually stood up and applauded this line.
                      I was laughing when I heard it since someone finally said it. I'm sure Cedric (Fallen One) will bring this up when he does his review, if he still does them (haven't read them in a while).
                      Last edited by xrayvision; 04-24-2010, 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Is it just me....or were there a lot of quote references to the Space Watchtower from the JL animated series.

Emerald Archer Text to Chloe: "you should see the view from up here"

Tess: "I was curious how you got into each others orbit"

Chloe, the way she smiled when Tess asked about Oliver, and Chloe said "He's out of town".

Chloe's reference to Tess having to go to outerspace to find friends.

*I could be totally off on this....but this was the vibe that I got.

Comment

A little help here, please

Well, as always I didnt catch all the lines in the ep, but Iīd like a help om this one, specifically:
                          The last scene between CLois on the roof: after Lois saying to Clark...

Clark: Itīs ok

Lois: you donīt have to be ok with it Clark

after that I couldnīt understand what they said till Lois talks abt "the calling, duty, ...and so"

Can anyone please help me with that? Iīll apreciate it! And Iīm already thanking you guys!!

I know this is not the place to put it but I gotta say: LOIS LANE REALLY PISSED ME OFF IN THIS EP!!!
                          Last edited by rej@ne; 04-24-2010, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Chloe: "Ahhh.. Okay, that explains the 911 to the Craiglist's queen."
                            Lois: "Long live the queen."

-----

Clark: "Looks like someone missed breakfast in bed with Oliver this morning."
                            Chloe: "I'm not here to talk about my love life."
                            Clark: "That makes two of us."
                            Chloe: "I'm here to talk about yours."

I thought the deliveries in that scene were fantastic.
                            Last edited by Chlarkfan_phantom; 04-24-2010, 09:37 AM.

Comment

That entire last scene was amazing! Triangle for 2!

Clark [to Lois]: I'm glad you still came up after what we talked about on the street.

Gah, SO full of double meanings there, considering the conversation that occurred just before this one.
                              -----
                              Lois: I've been talking to the Blur... Clark. Doing things for him, sharing things with him that I couldn't share with you.
                              Clark: It's probably just the reporter blood in you, right?
                              Lois: It was more than that.... but we... I talked to him. And it's over. He doesn't want me in his life any more.
                              Clark: Well, there's someone standing right here who still does.
                              -----
                              Lois: It's not right for me to ask that of you, Clark.
                              Clark: He meant a lot to you, didn't he?
                              Lois: It's not like this... with you. I wish you could understand what it felt like to have this... a calling... a duty... to people, and the world... that made my feelings for you and everything else seem...
                              Clark: Selfish. You know, like there's a whole world out there that needs you, but if you take anything from it for yourself, it's at someone else's expense.... Lois, I DO understand.
                              Lois: How?
                              Clark: I guess with him gone, the question is... am I enough?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎