Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superspider02
    yea funny with the preempt we still did pretty great, now when the preempt figures get factored out it will probably drop the episode down to probably 2.0mill mark. but still overnight figure is a great number to be at.
    That much? I would think it could get down to 2.15, Chicago is not THAT big, market wise

Comment

Yeah but then they add in dvr ratings...

Comment

yea its great smallville has a wicked loyal fanbase, and even if they dont see an episode live. The dvr/tivo figures are usually very good, and we do great in legal downloads at itunes and amazon.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

lore i just meant it could drop down to 2.0mill range but yea i believe chicago market is like 180k viewership for smallville. So you got to factor those numbers. which i dont know myself.
        Last edited by superspider02; 04-24-2010, 09:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by LorelaiG
          That much? I would think it could get down to 2.15, Chicago is not THAT big, market wise
          How many people watched the baseball game will be subtracted when the final number comes out(I am guessing anywhere between 100-200k). That being said because the pre-emption was aired on the same night, the people who watched at 10:30 will be added to the final number

Comment

yea but just forgetting about preempt its still great to be back above 2mill.

Comment

I'm glad the ratings were better this week.

Smallville is #2 on Amazon Video on Demand.

Comment

YESSSSS!!!! Woohooo!!! Go Smallville!!!!!!

Comment

where is it on itunes snow?

Comment

who needs the cw to promote the show when we, the loyal fans, hashtag Smallville and make it trend on the twitter. #EDfor22 #Smallville

Comment

The final numbers will likely end up around 2.05 million... it sucks that none of this will matter next week because "Sacrifice" will be preempted in New York which will make it fall below 2 million just like "Upgrade".

Comment

haha yea we fans are always here for smallville.

Comment

What's with all the pre-empting? At this rate I'm scared for the finale...

Comment

Matt in twitter

MattMtvguy: #Smallville 'Charade' delivers 2.23 million viewers/1.0 rating

Very good!!!!!!!

Comment

the preempts are due to local cw affilates or what not in certain markets playing sporting games over the regular schedule shows and all that. As for preempts next week is the last of known preempts. As for episodes 21 and 22 right now it doesnt look to be preempted anywhere.

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

yea dianis, we been talking about the ratings for about an hr now, i first posted it at 1144am est.
                              Last edited by superspider02; 04-24-2010, 09:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yay great numbers!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎