Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We really need to see God at some point...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need to see God at some point...

because I really personally need to be told why he's allowing his sons and daughters to be killed, and others to be like Lucifer (ie Uriel and Zachariah).

I just feel like there's this huge, cosmic, reveal we're waiting to be let in on. Why did he allow Lucifer to get free, why is he letting the Apocalypse happen, why does it have to be Sam and Dean as the vessels for Lucifer and Michael? Just "why?".

I gave my opinion about this recently--I think 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I'm betting it's because Lucifer's presence will unite a strong resistance against him. And by the looks of things tonight, I think I'm right. We saw all sorts of gods unite against him to try to take him down. There will be more. I'm betting that demons like Meg & others will join Crowley's school of thought & fight against Lucifer because they, like Crowley, will realize that after humans are exterminated, Lucifer will next focus on demons & the other monsters.

Comment

I agree and I think we will see him before seasons end. I think there is a lot going on behind the scene's that we have not been let in on yet. I don't think God is really absent and I don't think he is gonna let everyone run amuck indefinitely. He is definitely working on something.

Comment

Here's that post, which goes into better detail:

It's time for the 100th episode of Supernatural! Visit SPNsite for images and talk about it here! (4/15/10)

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

The main point is that having all these supernatural beings unite to help the Winchesters in sending Lucifer back to hell would be so much more valuable than God doing it himself because it could be a game changer & perhaps start some peace between humans, demons & these other monsters & gods.
        Last edited by xrayvision; 04-22-2010, 07:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          I gave my opinion about this recently--I think 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I'm betting it's because Lucifer's presence will unite a strong resistance against him. And by the looks of things tonight, I think I'm right. We saw all sorts of gods unite against him to try to take him down. There will be more. I'm betting that demons like Meg & others will join Crowley's school of thought & fight against Lucifer because they, like Crowley, will realize that after humans are exterminated, Lucifer will next focus on demons & the other monsters.
          Assuming that this is mostly right speculation; why are Sam and Dean the 'main players' from the humanity standpoint [aside from the fact that they are the show's two main stars]? And why let the demons and/or monsters unite against Lucifer; if he does fall (or get locked back up), then they'll keep on being evil, well, demons & monsters.

There's just so many factors to consider and wonder about, no matter how you speculate.

Comment

It's a bit sad to realize, but I think we won't be seeing God until the last episode of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
              It's a bit sad to realize, but I think we won't be seeing God until the last episode of the season.

yeah i think you're right on that. god will probably show up at the end of the previous episode to leave it as a cliffhanger and then he'll show up in the last episode but only play a very small part. or maybe god will somewhat get involved in putting lucifer back in his cage. maybe as lucifer is being forced back into the cage, god appears to him.

Comment

Yes But "God" is Like The King God he could Take down Lucifer without Even Blinking and his army of Demons etc. i think he is Testing Sam & Dean or something and at the last 10 minutes of the Finale is when i think we will see him

Comment

Here's that post, which goes into better detail:

It's time for the 100th episode of Supernatural! Visit SPNsite for images and talk about it here! (4/15/10)

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

The main point is that having all these supernatural beings unite to help the Winchesters in sending Lucifer back to hell would be so much more valuable than God doing it himself because it could be a game changer & perhaps start some peace between humans, demons & these other monsters & gods.
                  Very good point. Then, at the end, God could appear in some beam of light, and pat everyone on the back.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎