Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Miss Mystic Falls?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ho. Lee. CRAP! That was an awesome episode. I'm still reeling from it!

Where do I begin? Let's see at first I wasn't sure if I was going to like this episode. I didn't quite know what it was going to build up into. And the "new" Stefan wasn't winning any like points for me. I think I said in the last episode thread where he made me miss the old Stefan. And I still do. BUT, Paul Wesley just brought SO much life to the character. Before the show (based mostly on SV) I wasn't a fan of PW's acting. His acting seemed very one dimensional. But this episode he nailed it. Almost, dare I say it, Emmy worthy. When Stefan was trying SO hard to fight his urges with Amber, I really felt for him. I almost forgot the dance scene which sold me on the Delena ship (not that I'm giving up on Stelena just yet, but you can get an A+ from the chemistry between Nina and Ian). But the moment that really had me on edge was Elena confronting Stefan at the end. Stefan breaking down was hard to watch but I think it goes so well with those who battle alcoholism and drug addictions in the real world. If you know someone like that, you can't tell me this whole episode didn't get to you. I thought Elena's action to stab Stefan and make him unconscious was a little extreme, but in a twisted way it shows how much she loves him. If you love someone with a problem, you want them to get better no matter what, not just ignore it. Oh wait, I think there were some cute moments between Jeremy and Anna but eh I don't remember. Oh and yay for Caroline being crowed Miss Mystic Falls! I never have been a fan of the jealous Caroline plot and I was so happy that she got a moment in the spotlight. Bonnie not opening up to Elena was sad. I hope those two can put what happened in the past and become friends again.

Without a doubt the best episode of season 1 so far. I don't see how it can actually get better than that (of course that's not the first time I said that). This episode also made have sold me as a long term fan! 10++

"Just because my DUI made my community service mandatory doesn't mean I was any less committed."

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎