Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reunited and it feels so good...........

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reunited and it feels so good...........

seems everyone is getting close to being braught together agian by going to the hospital. will be intresting to see how desmond plan ends.

I had to rewatch the Sun-Jin Reunion. I thought the sonic fences were still on when they reunited. I had to watch the scene again to hear Zoe say "turn the fences off".

Comment

Was it just me or did Jin look not too surprised to see Sun? Sun was on the brink of tears and Jin was just like, yeah, I knew you would be here.

Comment

ya jin looked kind of flat lol. maybe hes been thru more lol.

Comment

He looked plenty surprised and emotional to me.

It was good to see the majority of the cast all together..they always have great chemistry as a group.

Comment

I loved Sun/Jin reunion.......I was waiting so long for this moment........I just wish the scene would last a little bit longer.

Comment

FINALLY no more "U seen Jin" "U seen my husband" "what do YOU know about my husband"..... As for the fell flat.. Hell yeah it only took 2 1/2 season...

Comment

^tell me about it

Me personally, I can't stand Sun.... I was kinda hoping one of the gunmen would open fire on her when she started bolting for Jin....

JIN: NOOOOOO!!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE.... You've killed my annoying wife!!!! NOW who will nag me and annoy me to no end, HUH???? WHO???????

Seriously when Sun whines/complains, her attractiveness level goes way, way down. It's especially annoying/unattractive when she does it in English. I for one felt absolutely nothing on an emotional level from their reunion. Nothing. Because, well, I can't stand Sun. lol

Anyway something dumb about the scene was Sun telling Jin "I love you" in English. Reminded me of that episode Sayid and his family were speaking in accents to each other the whole damn episode. lol Why would you struggle/suffer to communicate with your own family in YOUR OWN HOME?? haha gotta love it.

Oh and something corny/cheesy (lame) even for Lost was Sun getting back her voice at this very moment. Barf. heh
                Last edited by Xanderman; 04-21-2010, 01:37 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I was distracted by the fences as well. I did hear that lady tell them to turn off the fences, but I was still waiting for Jin to start foaming at the mouth as he ran towards his wife. (that is exactly the sort of thing they do on this show). So the whole reunion scene was only okay for me.

Comment

It's just like Desmond losing his memory just to talk to Penny.
                    The whole moment was very similiar to Des and Penny's reunion...they ran to each other, it was unexpected and they were cut off by something else.

Very well acted by Yunjin (show's best actress) and DDK.
                    For complaining? Go see previous season Jack and Kate.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎