"The Last Recruit" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was really good to see all our Losties come back together, if only for a short time.

At long last, Jin and Sun are reunited!! Took long enough.

It was a good thing to see Claire get on the boat with the rest of the castaways. You couldn't help but feel for her as she watched everyone leave without her--again!

Wonder what happened between Sayid and Desmond? I have a feeling Desmond is NOT dead. Could Sayid's redemption have begun?

TEAM JACK. All the way. I was a little disappointed when he jumped off the boat, but I got it.

Wondering if Widmore is now going to use the candidates as leverage against FLocke?

And it was very foreboding of FLocke to say: "You're with me now." Looks like some bad stuff's coming up for Jack.

Flash-Sideways:

It's pretty cool to see all of the Losties coming back together.

At the hospital we have:
    Jack
    Locke
    Jin & Sun
    Ben

At the Police Department we have:
    Sawyer
    Kate
    Sayid
    Miles

The wild cards are Hurley, Desmond, and Claire.

Comment

im thinking claire would go into labor and go to the hospital. hurley i have no clue unless he checks in on locke since he helped get him the job and desmond will show up when its time to finish his plan. i just dont get why desmond didnt bother looking for other people like frogurt and rose and bernard and micheal and walt and ana lucia and so on. i know its more of a show thing and less of a plot thing but i wonder if he only needed some people or if he needed them all.

Comment

I think that Desmond is only interested in the remaining candidates. At the end, my best bet is that Jack is going to succeed Jacob on the island. Jack is my first bet and James is my second bet. Both names are historically linked with the name of Jacob, so it make sense that either one of them are going to be the next in line after Jacob. Especially with jack's last name as shepherd, it makes him seen to be a person who will look out for the "lost" sheeps.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎