Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terra Nova (FOX) - Original Forum Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is bad! Constant delays, schedule delays budgeding problems... Is this show going to ever happen I just hope its worth the wait... I was looking forward to the sneak preview in May but that wonīt happen anymore

Comment

Well it looks like everything's locked for this fall. Monday nights at 8 PM.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

I really like this show.

Comment

I am definetly going to check this out! Was kinda disappointed that FOX didnīt preview the pilot in May. It wouldīve been a smart move! This is going to be interesting... Brings me back to my childhood memories I had with Jurassic Park

Comment

I was really excited about this show, but now that I know Braga is involved I am a litte apprehensive.

Comment

This one sounds good. I'll be checking it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
                The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones?

Comment

I certainly plan on watching this one.

Comment

I wasn't planning on watching this last night but I got sucked in. Interesting concept for a show, except that I could probably do without the dinosaurs. Felt a little TOO much like Jurassic Park.

Comment

Loved it all. The Dino's, characters and i find the whole time travel thing to be interesting along with the underlying politics that were introduced with the two groups.

I only hope they can keep up an interesting underlying plot line because dino's won't be enough.

Comment

I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. Will definitely tune in a few more times before I decide

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                          Loved it all. The Dino's, characters and i find the whole time travel thing to be interesting along with the underlying politics that were introduced with the two groups.

I only hope they can keep up an interesting underlying plot line because dino's won't be enough.
                          I think the way to keep it interesting is by introducing even more time traveling groups. Maybe some from even further into the future, traveling even further back in time. Have items/buildings left behind, indicating that others had been there before them and for some reason, died out or were forced to move. Leave clues which point to some kind of disaster (possibly even what really killed the dinosaur population on earth and have that be something the humans have to deal with too). There’s PLENTY of ways to keep it interesting without overdoing the dinos. Have them be background characters. It should be interesting to see how clever the writers are.

Comment

Originally posted by ReignoftheSupermen
                            I think the way to keep it interesting is by introducing even more time traveling groups. Maybe some from even further into the future, traveling even further back in time. Have items/buildings left behind, indicating that others had been there before them and for some reason, died out or were forced to move. Leave clues which point to some kind of disaster (possibly even what really killed the dinosaur population on earth and have that be something the humans have to deal with too). There’s PLENTY of ways to keep it interesting without overdoing the dinos. Have them be background characters. It should be interesting to see how clever the writers are.
                            I agree on the ways. Its just up to the writers..i've loved shows before that I thought had so much potential and for whatever reason weren't able to keep an audience. I am hoping it doesn't go the same with Terra Nova as i really enjoyed it.

Comment

Terra Nova looks like it's going to be a good show. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by bybyville
                                Terra Nova looks like it's going to be a good show. We'll have to wait and see.
                                Welcome to K-Site Terra Nova has potential and I hope to see the characters and mystery develope with good writing if they don't jump the gun and cancel. Seems like some shows nowadays aren't given a chance before they are gone.

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by FWvidchick
                                I agree on the ways. Its just up to the writers..i've loved shows before that I thought had so much potential and for whatever reason weren't able to keep an audience. I am hoping it doesn't go the same with Terra Nova as i really enjoyed it.
                                That has happened to me before as well a few times. I can't understand why some shows just keep on going I think are terrible and I get invested in a show I think is good gets cancelled.
                                Last edited by SnowBird; 10-12-2011, 10:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎